Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

    I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Share

    Night Dragon

    Posts: 730
    Join date: 2009-07-27
    Age: 25
    Location: At the botton of a well standing next to an old guy named Timmy.

    I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by Night Dragon on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:04 am

    Woah, did not expect that.

    Still, Sylver better watch his next step...

    TeenageAngst

    Posts: 152
    Join date: 2009-08-14
    Age: 25
    Location: Virginia

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by TeenageAngst on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:50 am

    expected/10 besides Sylver wasn't hurting anything. Last I heard you can look just not touch Wink

    Nilo Kaal

    Posts: 805
    Join date: 2009-07-23
    Age: 23
    Location: Houston, TX

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by Nilo Kaal on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:53 am

    Yeah, but at this point all Sylver can do is run to the end of his chain and bark

    TeenageAngst

    Posts: 152
    Join date: 2009-08-14
    Age: 25
    Location: Virginia

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by TeenageAngst on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:01 am

    I kinda wanna see a real ninja fight Sid. With a ninja sword and throwing stars and even the exotic weapons like guitars and... well you know.

    Blackwolf

    Posts: 1015
    Join date: 2009-05-25
    Age: 34
    Location: Scotland

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by Blackwolf on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:20 am

    Phil knows better to mess with Sid.
    Glad to see someone knows what was going on.
    As for looking but not touching, this is Slyver we're talking about, for all we know he's possibly been cheating on Sunny, it's just now he's been caught

    Drako

    Posts: 426
    Join date: 2008-12-09
    Age: 33
    Location: Somewhere along the lunatic fringe

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by Drako on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 am

    I didn't think Sylver would completely get away with it. One more wrong move and he's going to really be in big trouble.

    Zephyrion

    Posts: 203
    Join date: 2009-01-02
    Age: 29
    Location: Burnaby B.C.

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by Zephyrion on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:35 am

    I want to see Sylver get beat up, but I don't want to see Sunny get hurt.

    I think Sylver needs to get trampled by a stampede of people or something, or have his car keyed at least.

    Pandora

    Posts: 783
    Join date: 2008-12-14
    Age: 26
    Location: Stark Tower

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by Pandora on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:02 pm

    TeenageAngst wrote:expected/10 besides Sylver wasn't hurting anything. Last I heard you can look just not touch Wink

    He was doing more than looking. He was looking and talking with complete intent to touch.

    TeenageAngst

    Posts: 152
    Join date: 2009-08-14
    Age: 25
    Location: Virginia

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by TeenageAngst on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:19 pm

    Pandora wrote:
    TeenageAngst wrote:expected/10 besides Sylver wasn't hurting anything. Last I heard you can look just not touch Wink

    He was doing more than looking. He was looking and talking with complete intent to touch.

    Ha! Ha! Like me at a bike shop. Really though, I can't see Sylver actually making it with a girl, I think Sunny's only with him cause she feels sorry for him.

    Tuyu

    Posts: 60
    Join date: 2009-04-17

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by Tuyu on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:05 pm

    I want to see whether Sunny has anything to say to Sylver now that it's just the two of them... Twisted Evil

    Seems like neither Max nor Sid think Sunny's as capable of taking care of herself as I think she is.

    Drako

    Posts: 426
    Join date: 2008-12-09
    Age: 33
    Location: Somewhere along the lunatic fringe

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by Drako on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 pm

    It just occured to me that it'd be such a shame if Sunny's sharp, 8-inch claws inadvertently damaged something on Sylver's car...

    Night Dragon

    Posts: 730
    Join date: 2009-07-27
    Age: 25
    Location: At the botton of a well standing next to an old guy named Timmy.

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by Night Dragon on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:24 pm

    Ooohhhh, a lot of good points.

    Sid is a pirate, and a pirate can be dangerous too.

    Also, Phil's only objective is to watch, he has no true objective to attack. Also he gets paid for it.

    Sunny could still get revenge if Sylver lets anything slip accidntly.

    And that is all I can think of...

    Pandora

    Posts: 783
    Join date: 2008-12-14
    Age: 26
    Location: Stark Tower

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by Pandora on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:18 am

    TeenageAngst wrote:
    Pandora wrote:
    TeenageAngst wrote:expected/10 besides Sylver wasn't hurting anything. Last I heard you can look just not touch Wink

    He was doing more than looking. He was looking and talking with complete intent to touch.

    Ha! Ha! Like me at a bike shop. Really though, I can't see Sylver actually making it with a girl, I think Sunny's only with him cause she feels sorry for him.

    Well, the thing about looking and talking with complete intent to touch can be okay or inappropriate depending on whether or not the person doing that is single. Sylver is not. Which makes it inappropriate.

    TeenageAngst

    Posts: 152
    Join date: 2009-08-14
    Age: 25
    Location: Virginia

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by TeenageAngst on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:17 am

    Pandora wrote:
    TeenageAngst wrote:
    Pandora wrote:
    TeenageAngst wrote:expected/10 besides Sylver wasn't hurting anything. Last I heard you can look just not touch Wink

    He was doing more than looking. He was looking and talking with complete intent to touch.

    Ha! Ha! Like me at a bike shop. Really though, I can't see Sylver actually making it with a girl, I think Sunny's only with him cause she feels sorry for him.

    Well, the thing about looking and talking with complete intent to touch can be okay or inappropriate depending on whether or not the person doing that is single. Sylver is not. Which makes it inappropriate.

    I disagree.

    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/woohookittys/darma.jpg <(o_o) and that.

    Pandora

    Posts: 783
    Join date: 2008-12-14
    Age: 26
    Location: Stark Tower

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by Pandora on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:26 am

    TeenageAngst wrote:
    Pandora wrote:
    TeenageAngst wrote:
    Pandora wrote:
    TeenageAngst wrote:expected/10 besides Sylver wasn't hurting anything. Last I heard you can look just not touch Wink

    He was doing more than looking. He was looking and talking with complete intent to touch.

    Ha! Ha! Like me at a bike shop. Really though, I can't see Sylver actually making it with a girl, I think Sunny's only with him cause she feels sorry for him.

    Well, the thing about looking and talking with complete intent to touch can be okay or inappropriate depending on whether or not the person doing that is single. Sylver is not. Which makes it inappropriate.

    I disagree.

    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79/woohookittys/darma.jpg <(o_o) and that.

    So, when you're in a relationship, talking to other girls with full intent to cheat is okay to you?

    I can sense that you and I are not going to get along well at all.

    TeenageAngst

    Posts: 152
    Join date: 2009-08-14
    Age: 25
    Location: Virginia

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by TeenageAngst on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:13 am

    Tis the nature of the game, some people like keeping the other jealous. Personally, I don't, but I don't condemn those who do. Unless they break the no touching rule, then they're just asking for it.
    I can sense that you and I are not going to get along well at all.
    You don't wanna be enemies with me please can we be friends instead? Sad

    Pandora

    Posts: 783
    Join date: 2008-12-14
    Age: 26
    Location: Stark Tower

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by Pandora on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:28 am

    TeenageAngst wrote:Tis the nature of the game, some people like keeping the other jealous. Personally, I don't, but I don't condemn those who do. Unless they break the no touching rule, then they're just asking for it.
    I can sense that you and I are not going to get along well at all.
    You don't wanna be enemies with me please can we be friends instead? Sad

    I'm not afraid of you. It's me you don't want to be enemies with.

    some people like keeping the other jealous.

    Jealousy isn't necessary when there's trust and honesty.

    TeenageAngst

    Posts: 152
    Join date: 2009-08-14
    Age: 25
    Location: Virginia

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by TeenageAngst on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:36 am

    I'm not afraid of you. It's me you don't want to be enemies with.



    Jealousy isn't necessary when there's trust and honesty.

    This is true.

    Pandora

    Posts: 783
    Join date: 2008-12-14
    Age: 26
    Location: Stark Tower

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by Pandora on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:49 am

    The problem with guys like Sylver is they lack the honesty element.

    TeenageAngst

    Posts: 152
    Join date: 2009-08-14
    Age: 25
    Location: Virginia

    Re: I will turn this car around, mister! 8-17-09

    Post by TeenageAngst on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:57 am

    It's a shame too he's kinda cute.

      Current date/time is Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:09 am