Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

+24
SaneIntolerant
Cuboos
The Dog
UFAlien
Lord Grey II
Shachza
Invalid
Chesamo
Keyou-bi
Zephyrion
FoxPhantom
LastArcher
Teh Chay
Lizardbeth
Night Dragon
SD
Cypher
Blackwolf
Zombaholic
Nilo Kaal
Pandora
TeenageAngst
Coydog
Teasealot
28 posters

Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike...

TeenageAngst
    TeenageAngst

Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike... - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike...

Post by TeenageAngst Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 am

This might upset some people I really hate Jay Naylor's Fisk. UGH he irritates me so damn much.

asdfghjkas /agree, 100%

I sat through the Twilight movie but I never read the books, so I guess I'm not qualified to say I hate characters. Their on screen portrayals however were absolutely horrible.
    Blackwolf
    Blackwolf

Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike... - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike...

Post by Blackwolf Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:44 am

Speak not ill of Fisk, for he is awesome
    As for growth, he formed a happy marriage with Elizabeth despite the messed up teenage romance he had with Nikki
    (the hyeana)
    I just wanted to say my piece, if you don't like him, fair enough.
    Moving on...
    Minmei from Robotech, not only because of her total LACK of singing ability, yet she's supposed to be a singing sensation. But because she toys with the main charater of the first series and has a total and utter doche of a brother.
    Teh Chay
    Teh Chay

Post by Teh Chay Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:54 am

Now I think about it.

James Tiberius Kirk

I cant stand someone so up themselves
    LastArcher

Post by LastArcher Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 am

Deleted

Last edited by LastArcher on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Teh Chay
    Teh Chay

Post by Teh Chay Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:14 am

I thought this was limited to fictional peoples. I kinda feel sorry for Boll I mean, it cant be nice for everyone to say your work is crap.
    LastArcher

Post by LastArcher Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:30 am

Deleted

Teh Chay
    Teh Chay

Post by Teh Chay Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:38 am

I didnt see postal. Did he play himself? If so you have a tenuous link at best.

Oh, Superman. I dislike superman.
    LastArcher

Post by LastArcher Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:24 am

Deleted

Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:04 am

This thread is intended for FICTIONAL characters only. No bashing Uwe Boll or any other real people... and he actually did a half-decent job with In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Movie.
    LastArcher

Post by LastArcher Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:58 pm

I would like to apologize for my comments here.
    I have probably deviated from the subject, and this will not happen so fast again.
    LastArcher

Post by LastArcher Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:36 pm

But I can only say I like no superhero. Not
    Superman, not SpiderMan, not Batman and the whole rest. Except in the Marvel Zombie comic series. Damn, it was cool.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:38 pm

LastArcher wrote:But I can only say I like no superhero. Not
    Superman, not SpiderMan, not Batman and the whole rest. Except in the Marvel Zombie comic series. Damn, it was cool.

Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness is pretty badass too.
    LastArcher

Post by LastArcher Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:49 pm

Pandora wrote:

Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness is pretty badass too.

HELL, YEAH! How I could forget this.
    TeenageAngst
    TeenageAngst

Post by TeenageAngst Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:21 am

Venus from the Ninja Turtles. Every time I see it I squirm in my chair.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:40 am

TeenageAngst wrote:Venus from the Ninja Turtles. Every time I see it I squirm in my chair.

Ever wonder why she was so short-lived? Because everyone else hated her too.
    TeenageAngst
    TeenageAngst

Post by TeenageAngst Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:28 am

I dunno, that hasn't seemed to stop Nickelback.
    Blackwolf
    Blackwolf

Post by Blackwolf Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:13 am

In defense of Venus, how often to you see a female heroine rather than stupid fawning love intrest ?
    Nilo Kaal
    Nilo Kaal

Post by Nilo Kaal Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Michael Scott, from the Office.

He's such a dumbass- He has no tact at all and doesn't have a clue of what's going on half the time. Plus he's uber-childish and sometimes I just can't stand to watch the show because of him. But I just keep coming back for more because the show's so fsckin hilarious
    Coydog
    Coydog

Post by Coydog Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Nilo Kaal wrote:Michael Scott, from the Office.

He's such a dumbass- He has no tact at all and doesn't have a clue of what's going on half the time. Plus he's uber-childish and sometimes I just can't stand to watch the show because of him. But I just keep coming back for more because the show's so fsckin hilarious

But Dwight Schrute is okay?!

I dunno, the beauty of Michael Scott is that he occassionally appears to be crazy like a fox. Plus, I dig the hopeless romantic angle they've put on him.
    Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Barney the Dinosaur... Teletubbies... Tweenies... Lock and Load Ladies and Gentlemen, we're hunting Muppets!!! (The original muppets are sweet and cool.)
    Coydog
    Coydog

Post by Coydog Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Teasealot wrote:Barney the Dinosaur... Teletubbies... Tweenies... Lock and Load Ladies and Gentlemen, we're hunting Muppets!!! (The original muppets are sweet and cool.)

You should watch Yo Gabba Gabba (I have a daughter, remember). Your head will asplode.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Teasealot wrote:Barney the Dinosaur... Teletubbies... Tweenies... Lock and Load Ladies and Gentlemen, we're hunting Muppets!!! (The original muppets are sweet and cool.)

I would just like to say that none of those are actually Muppets. Which is a good thing.
    Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Pandora wrote:

I would just like to say that none of those are actually Muppets. Which is a good thing.

I know they're not Muppets, just couldn't think of anything to call them that didn't contravene the PG-13 standing on this forum.
    Nilo Kaal
    Nilo Kaal

Post by Nilo Kaal Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:02 pm

Coydog wrote:But Dwight Schrute is okay?!
    Dwight is just too funny to hate. XD
    Coydog
    Coydog

Post by Coydog Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Bah, Michael is just as funny as Dwight, to me. Quite possibly my favorite character on the show. Guess that's why we get to have both, eh? Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am