Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

+2
Lord Grey II
SD
6 posters

To cure what ales ya...

SD
    SD

To cure what ales ya... Empty To cure what ales ya...

Post by SD Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:08 pm

We've all been in that type of mood where you feel like eating the face of the next person who looks at you funny. So the question is what do you do to relieve yourself of the bad mood.

Personally I usually turn on the Red Hot Chili Peppers and listen to "Under the Bridge."

That's just one of the things I do.
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

To cure what ales ya... Empty Re: To cure what ales ya...

Post by Lord Grey II Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:17 am

Generally, if I'm in that bad a mood, I'll just eat the face of the next person who looks at me funny. Makes me feel better right away. Course, I very very rarely get bad moods, as far as anger goes. There's a warning sign with me in real life that I also use in RP's: when I get angry, I start using words like sir and slip into victorian tongue.

Oddly enough, I do the same thing when talking to women...

But, to answer your question better, I solve bad moods by acting on impulses. You get them for good reasons. Your brain rewards you with endorphins, which make you feel better. Very Happy
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:03 pm

When I'm angry at someone, I find it effective to yell at them in my car. I think of all the angry things I would never actually say to them, all the swearing and cursing and really scathingly nasty things, and then yell them all out to an imaginary version of that person. Saves me from actually doing it to them and gets my anger out.
    Teh Chay
    Teh Chay

Post by Teh Chay Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:15 pm

I dont get angry. Things tend to wash over me without really effecting my mood.
    SD
    SD

Post by SD Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Teh Chay wrote:I dont get angry. Things tend to wash over me without really effecting my mood.

You mean to tell me you never thought about ripping someone's face off and eating it?

It goes great with some salsa.
    Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:58 pm

SD wrote:
    Teh Chay wrote:I dont get angry. Things tend to wash over me without really effecting my mood.

You mean to tell me you never thought about ripping someone's face off and eating it?

It goes great with some salsa.

When I get angry, I either explode and storm off, swearing my head off, looking for something to brain the object of my temper... or I go home, sit down in front of my computer, load up Unreal Tournament, reconfigure the bots to be the person who angered me and spent the next few hours, blowing the gore out of them.

And I don't go for the face, I go for the lungs and they go well with barbeque sauce.
    Iseeyouthere
    Iseeyouthere

Post by Iseeyouthere Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:15 am

Normally when I'm not feeling good or I'm a bit annoyed, I watch one of the Zero Punctuation reviews by Yahtzee. A good laugh always cheers me up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:46 am