Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

+6
Lord Grey II
Teh Chay
Pandora
Blackwolf
Zombaholic
Iseeyouthere
10 posters

Our lovely fleabags... I mean, pet!

Iseeyouthere
    Iseeyouthere

Our lovely fleabags... I mean, pet! Empty Our lovely fleabags... I mean, pet!

Post by Iseeyouthere Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:48 am

Don't hide them. Some of you are bound to have a pet of some type. A dog? Cat? Lizard? Creepy bug-thing?
    Do they swim around in a bowl of water?
    Do they bark loudly in the middle of the night?
    Do they make people go "Aww"?

Whats your pet if you got one?

For me, I got two beagles! I also got 2 goldfish, but they are not interesting, lets go back to the beagles!

Heres a picture:
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2544302

Don't be shy. Lets see what pets you guys got.
    Zombaholic
    Zombaholic

Our lovely fleabags... I mean, pet! Empty Re: Our lovely fleabags... I mean, pet!

Post by Zombaholic Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:31 am

Nothing against you, but I like how the topic mentions flea bags yet the first post mentions fishies.
    Blackwolf
    Blackwolf

Our lovely fleabags... I mean, pet! Empty Re: Our lovely fleabags... I mean, pet!

Post by Blackwolf Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:11 am

Tease and myself have a cat we adopted after checking on my perants home while they where on holiday and found him outside the door.
    He wasn't claimed so we took him in, he's a grey striped tom with a little ginger goatee around his muzzle. As we are both massive Firefly fans we called him Wash.
    When we first brought him home, he did have a tendancy to sit on my face....

Also a friend of Teases from school collected strange pets (I mean strange), the one time I went round with Tease I was... investigated by one.
    Binky - a bird eating spider with a body the size of a dinner plate, I've mentioned before spiders and me don't mix well.
    I still get shivers thinking about it.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:27 am

I have a kitty named Scooter. He's adorable. Never lost his kitten face. I'll get a pic of him up.
    Teh Chay
    Teh Chay

Post by Teh Chay Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:47 am

I really want a pet Sad

I live in a shared house though, so I cant really have one. Happily though when my significant others' cat had kittens they kept one and named it Chayat. Which is pretty sweet
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:22 am

My apartment doesn't allow pets. But before I moved here, I had a wonderful cat by the name of LK. He lives with my mom now.
    SD
    SD

Post by SD Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:29 am

I use to have a brown Siberian cat named Missy, she was a cute little thing. Unfortunately I was forced to put her down a while ago because she was simply not doing well in her old age.

I think the next animal I'm going to get is a Siberian Husky. I have been a dog person for the longest time an the only reason I liked Missy was because she acted like a dog, she even went as far as to drink out of the toilet.
    Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Our darling little cat has the dubious habit of jumping up next to me, while I'm in bed with Blackwolf, and staring at my face. Not from the end of the bed, he gets within 6 inches and STARES. And only at night, never in the morning. Only when it's nearly complete blackness and all you can make out is this fuzzy shape and these glowing green eyes, 6 inches away. This might just be my imagination, (though some of you might suspect differently), but I SWEAR I can hear him thinking, "One night I'm going to steal your breath, and then eat your face."
    Also he licks the plastic wrapping of toilet paper to let you know his food bowl is empty, doesn't lick anything else, just plastic TP wrappings...
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:49 pm

My Scooterkins.

Our lovely fleabags... I mean, pet! 100_0447
    Nilo Kaal
    Nilo Kaal

Post by Nilo Kaal Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:51 pm

D'aaw!!
    Night Dragon
    Night Dragon

Location : At the botton of a well standing next to an old guy named Timmy.

Post by Night Dragon Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:53 pm

I have a rabbit that bites me,(Or tries to) everytime I stick my hand in her cage, I am lucky she does not get me all the time...
    Blackwolf
    Blackwolf

Post by Blackwolf Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:14 pm

Our pet Wash, gently rubs Tease but HEADBUTT's me. He knocked me out for a few seconds. I was scuffing his head in bed while Tease was in the loo.
    She hears an almighty organic crack and see's me completely out of it.
    The little ###### had bunted me on my jaw and I'd cracked my head off the wall.
    I don't remember a thing but my jaw was sore and I had a huge lump on the back of my head !
    Nilo Kaal
    Nilo Kaal

Post by Nilo Kaal Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Omigosh, I'm sorry, but that's just too funny. XD
    Night Dragon
    Night Dragon

Location : At the botton of a well standing next to an old guy named Timmy.

Post by Night Dragon Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:31 pm

I also have a cat that jumps on my shoulders unexpectedly, but that is only part of it, after she is on my shoulders, she grabs at my nose with her claws, all so she can lick my nose, and a bit of my face...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 am