Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

+7
Shii
Arka
Lizardbeth
CalDayton
Aecas
Hest
Teh Chay
11 posters

for people to express the sadness they feel at missing the cameo topic

Teh Chay
    Teh Chay

for people to express the sadness they feel at missing the cameo topic Empty for people to express the sadness they feel at missing the cameo topic

Post by Teh Chay Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:54 pm

*sadfaces*
    Hest
    Hest

for people to express the sadness they feel at missing the cameo topic Empty Re: for people to express the sadness they feel at missing the cameo topic

Post by Hest Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:45 am

Crying or Very sad
    Aecas
    Aecas

for people to express the sadness they feel at missing the cameo topic Empty Re: for people to express the sadness they feel at missing the cameo topic

Post by Aecas Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:12 am

Eh, my own silly fault for not noticing the forum earlier Wink
    CalDayton
    CalDayton

Post by CalDayton Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:24 pm

+1

next time, though...

I imagine there will be a "next time" eventually, since it's not like they never leave the house (well, except for Inix)
    Lizardbeth
    Lizardbeth
    Admin

Post by Lizardbeth Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:31 pm

CalDayton wrote:+1

next time, though...

I imagine there will be a "next time" eventually, since it's not like they never leave the house (well, except for Inix)

Exactly. There will be other chances. Once I run through the folks in the current cameo thread, I'll open up another one for people who might want a chance. It won't be for a while as I had enough people sign up to last me a bit, but it's not the last time I'll do this. Smile
    Arka

Post by Arka Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:58 pm

Lizardbeth wrote:
    CalDayton wrote:+1

next time, though...

Exactly. There will be other chances. Once I run through the folks in the current cameo thread, I'll open up another one for people who might want a chance. It won't be for a while as I had enough people sign up to last me a bit, but it's not the last time I'll do this. Smile
    Okay, step one, Arka...get someone to draw you.

*steels self*

Gogogo!
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:48 am

Hahaha.

This topic made me laugh when I saw it. xD

Poor furries. *attempts to console*
    Teh Chay
    Teh Chay

Post by Teh Chay Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:30 am

Shii wrote:
    This topic made me laugh when I saw it. xD

I'm glad our PAIN amuses you
    Drako
    Drako

Post by Drako Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:23 pm

*shrugs and just waits for next time.*
    Gast

Post by Gast Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:05 pm

waiting....waiting....waiting....eating a cookie....waiting! XD
    Restorf
    Restorf

Post by Restorf Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:23 pm

*chuckles* I saw it, but I really didn't feel like adding my name in because there were already like four or five on there already.
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:45 pm

Haha. I'm sorry. *pets*

It just didn't occur to me that people would be so sad about it. It's...uh...an empathetic amusement. Or something you won't be irked about. x3
    Slit

for people to express the sadness they feel at missing the cameo topic Empty Broken Plot Rhapsody

Post by Slit Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:36 am

*sings* I'm just a poor fan, I need no sympathy...because I'm easy come, easy go, a little high, little low. Anyway the plot goes, doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Seriously though, I was a tad disappointed to miss out, but yeah, I figured Liz would probably offer another shot at a cameo at some future date. Besides, if I really get desperate enough, I can always toss some lucre (freshly cleaned, not filthy) Liz's way and get a commision. Hmmm...something to think about. Artists need Christmas money, right?
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:37 pm

I'm going to try it next time. My character Pandora would be cool to see in someone else's comic. She's a lioness based on me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:22 pm