Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

3 posters

Watching Liz draw!

Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Watching Liz draw! Empty Watching Liz draw!

Post by Lord Grey II Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:48 pm

So, who else is watching? Thoughts?

I'm running through the episodes right now. Liz needs a longer cord for the Webcam...
    Gast

Watching Liz draw! Empty Re: Watching Liz draw!

Post by Gast Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:03 pm

I was watching during my work on the pc. Nice to have because it was really interesting to see how the comic is made and on top of that I have something to enjoy during work!^^
    Aecas
    Aecas

Post by Aecas Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:46 am

Had a watch this morning when I was eating my pre-work toast.

I love watching people who are good at what they do at work, be it drawing, carpentry or anything else, its fascinating to watch the skill involved.

The only other thing I'll say is that I found the videos quite quiet. I don't think Liz was talking quietly when she was filming but I had to turn my speakers up a fair way to hear her clearly.
    Lizardbeth
    Lizardbeth
    Admin

Post by Lizardbeth Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Aecas wrote:The only other thing I'll say is that I found the videos quite quiet. I don't think Liz was talking quietly when she was filming but I had to turn my speakers up a fair way to hear her clearly.

Some of the earlier recorded ones have different audio set-ups where I was still playing around with how everything was going to be set up. That might be why they're a bit quiet. I think I've got the hang of it though, so some of the newer streams should be ok as far as audio.

Also, for the curious, the Ustream channel is now a part of the BPD site! Just look for the "Liz Draws Live!" link in the top tool bar. I figured this was a far easier way for folks to connect, since they can just come to this site and not have to look for a link somewhere else. The chat's there too as well as an FAQ (which btw is open to new questions), so you don't miss out on anything.

The only thing it doesn't have is the old recorded streams, but I put in a link to my Ustream show page for those who want to watch the older archived stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:50 pm