Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

*Forum Rules: Please Read!*

Lizardbeth
    Lizardbeth
    Admin

*Forum Rules: Please Read!* Empty *Forum Rules: Please Read!*

Post by Lizardbeth Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Welcome to the BPD forums! I just wanted to get a couple quick things out of the way so everyone can have a good time here:

• Please be respectful of other people and don't harass, insult, flame, or otherwise attack another person. If you disagree with something that someone else has said, deal with it privately via PM. Please don't turn these forums into a shouting box for you to call others names, belittle them for their opinions, or outright insult them. If you have a problem with another forum member, please contact me or one of the mods via PM.

• I would like the forums to be safe for reading at work or by a younger (18 and under) audience. Therefor, please try to keep discussions over a pg 13 rating to a minimum. If you have to discuss them, please put a "NSFW" in the title of your thread as a warning for those who do not wish to view such topics. I don't want to censor you, but keep in mind that some people don't want to read about certain things... expecially when their boss might come peaking over their shoulder.

• Do not create threads advertising items or services for sale. Links in signatures to outside websites with such information is fine, but do not clutter the forums with "Plz buy my thing" threads.

• To the Mods: don't jump right on a banhammer for people who might be breaking rules; warnings before locking threads before deleting threads before bans. Try to be as far as possible with your decisions. You may agree with something someone has said, but if it breaks a rule than you have to deal with it accordingly. When in doubt ask your fellow mods or myself for input on a decision.

I don't want to be a forum nazi, and I know you guys don't want that either! So just be nice and respectful to everyone else around you, and I won't have to drop no smack down on nobody. Wink

-Liz

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:03 am