Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

4 posters

BPD Book #3 Extra Content: Ask the Cast!

Lizardbeth
    Lizardbeth
    Admin

BPD Book #3 Extra Content: Ask the Cast! Empty BPD Book #3 Extra Content: Ask the Cast!

Post by Lizardbeth Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:29 pm

For the 3rd BPD Book "Epic Sharktopus", I'd like to have some bonus content beyond just the spot illustrations I've had before. So this time around, I thought it would be fun if I collected questions for the cast and had them answer them in their own unique way!

So this is where you guys come in; if you have a question - or a BUNCH of questions - you would ever want to ask Zig or Inix or Dr Gaimen Washe or whoever - post them here! I'll take the best ones and have them answered in the book by those characters. They can be anything, just keep in mind that anything uber-spoilerific will probably not be used (or if it is, it might not have a direct answer Wink

* Please include your REAL first name, and where you're from (City/State/Country) so I can put who the question is from. If you don't want to post that publically, you can PM me instead. If you don't include that information and your question is used, I'll write the question from "Anonymous"

Deadline for questions is May 14th, so get 'em in quick!
    SomeOtherGuy

BPD Book #3 Extra Content: Ask the Cast! Empty Re: BPD Book #3 Extra Content: Ask the Cast!

Post by SomeOtherGuy Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:39 pm

This sounds like a truly awesome idea, Liz! Is it all right if I make them questions that the entire main cast could answer? Here's what I have in mind:

- Guys, what can you tell us about your immediate family?

- Folks, imagine biopic movie is going to be made about you. Who would be the perfect celebrity to be cast as you?

- Fellas, imagine you're trapped in an elevator with one of your friends or neighbors. How do you see the events unfold?

- People, if you could pick a song title that describes your life, what would it be?

In all honesty, I'd prefer to be known as "Anonymous". Thanks again for the great idea, Liz!
    SomeOtherGuy

BPD Book #3 Extra Content: Ask the Cast! Empty Re: BPD Book #3 Extra Content: Ask the Cast!

Post by SomeOtherGuy Mon May 02, 2011 1:10 am

Hmmm, I'm a little surprised that this topic hasn't gotten any more replies. If it's cool, I'm gonna add some more questions, these geared to the individual characters.

Liz:
    - How long have you been drawing, and how did you decide that you wanted to draw for a living?
    - What do you think are the best and worst things about going to conventions?

Max:
    - How long have you been friends with Liz and Sid, and how did you all become friends?
    - What you consider to be a very nice/considerate/charitable way to treat somebody, whether you know them well or not?

Sid:
    - Where did "El Rey" come from, and how long has he been around? What was the roughest or most dangerous action you've seen as him yet?

Zig:
    - What have you done with that experimental armor since you last wore it?
    - Have you gotten any ideas for any new inventions, ones you could hopefully sell for a lot of money? On that note, how has your job been going?

Sunny:
    - What was life like growing up in your former hometown with your family, and what made you decide to move?
    - What exactly is it that attracts you to Sylver, and what do you feel keeps your relationship with him going?
    - How did you become such a great cook? What's your favorite meal?

Sylver:
    - How serious do you think your relationship with Sunny is? If your were to plan a romantic evening or getaway with her, what would it be?
    - How come you never wear shoes?

Inix:
    - How long have you been living with all your current neighbors? Have you ever lived or even visited any faraway destinations on earth?
    - Do you know anyone else who can practice magic as well as you?

Rex (the original):
    - How well are you getting along with "Junior"? Do you mind him being a tag-along?

Junior:
    - How well do you like all of the folks you live with besides Rex?

Again, please list any or all of these questions from "Anonymous".
    Teh Chay
    Teh Chay

Post by Teh Chay Tue May 10, 2011 10:05 am

Liz:
    How come you're so awesome?

Max:

Sid:

Zig:

Sunny:

Sylver:

Inix:

Rex:
    Sudo, make me a samich!

-Dean
    SD
    SD

Post by SD Tue May 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Logistics first: Steve, Wilmington DE, USA

Liz/Zid: Anything we need to know for making and maintaining our own Nuclear Hoodie?
    Sid: How hard was it not to punch Phil in the face repeatedly while trying to fix all of the Rex toys?
    Max: Tacos or burgers?

I think that's all I have.
    Nemo

Post by Nemo Fri May 13, 2011 11:17 am

I have a few questions.

Liz Boriss: Why have you become arrogant and uncaring?

Liz Boriss: Why have you had one of your close friends under the name of SomeOtherGuy (as I don't have any hard proof that it's actually you) dump a load of questions in this thread to spark interest in it?

The reason I think this is due to the very specific knowledge that person is asking about, almost as if they have insider knowledge of the characters and story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:39 am