Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

+10
Nilo Kaal
Keyou-bi
Blackwolf
Pandora
Zombaholic
Teh Chay
SD
Teasealot
Jimbo
Lord Grey II
14 posters

The Joke Thread!

Keyou-bi
    Keyou-bi

The Joke Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Joke Thread!

Post by Keyou-bi Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:41 pm

Teasealot wrote:That's okay Grey *Raised Eyebrow, Mischevious Smile*

Okay so raised eyebrow... that is bad... but there is now mischevios smile in the guide. Oh no! There is nothing in the guide about that! What shall I do? Where shall I run! YOU HAVE FAILED ME AGAIN INTERNETS!
    SD
    SD

Post by SD Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:42 pm

This is a little camping joke...a bit tasteless but most of them are.

Two hikers are walking along a trail in a heavily wooded area. They make a sudden stop and investigate something on the ground.

Hiker 1: Is that what I think it is?
    Hiker 2: Well....it looks like it.

The first hiker leans in and smells the object on the ground.

Hiker 1: Whew...smells like it....

the second hiker leans in and takes a taste of the object on the ground.

Hiker 2: well...it taste like it.....

They both get up.

Hiker 1: Well...at least we didn't step in it.

*dodges rotten tomatoes.* I said it was tasteless!!
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:37 pm

I'm not entirely sure I get that joke. I mean, sure, tasteless, yeah, but was that supposed to be a part of the joke? Or an add-on? I'm so confused...

-------------

An aged couple were celebrating their 80th wedding anniversary, and reporters came to the party to interview them. The husband told the reporter, "And in 80 years, we've never had an argument."
    "That's amazing! How did you manage that?"
    "Well, it was like this. At our wedding we had a horse and carriage to take us to the reception. The horse started jumping and kicking, and Effie stuck her finger right at its eye and said, 'That's one!'
    "The horse reared up and bit her. She said, 'That's two!', pulled a Derringer out of her purse and shot the horse.
    "I said, 'Effie, I don't think you oughta done that.'
    "She stuck her finger right at my eye and said, 'That's one!'"

-------------

Morty was in his usual place in the morning sitting at the table, reading the paper after breakfast. He came across an article about a beautiful actress that was about to marry a football player who was known primarily for his lack of IQ and common knowledge. He turned to his wife with a look of question on his face. "I'll never understand why the biggest jerks get the most attractive wives."
    His wife replied, "Why thank you, dear!"

-------------

3 Golfers are hitting the green, a lawyer, a doctor and an engineer. They're having an alright time but the person ahead of them seems to be taking forever at every hole. In fact, he's playing gold while totally blind. They ask one of the caddies what the deal is, and the caddie explains. "You see, that man was a firefighter, and lost his sight when he was saving several lives at the clubhouse in a fire here last year. In gratitude, he's allowed to play here anytime he wants.

The lawyer, inspired by this story says "I'm going to set up a legal trust fund to help him and his family!"

The doctor says "I'm going to dedicate myself to research on restoring sight to the blind!"

The Engineer says "Why can't he play at night?"
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Billybob and Jed are a couple of country boys who decide to go down one day to the community college and get an education. They each go in to speak with an academic advisor.

In Jed's m eeting, the advisor recommends he take Mathematics, History and Logic.

"Logic?" Jed asks, confused. "What's that?"

"Well," replies the advisor. "I'll give you an example. Do you own a lawnmower?" Jed nods. The advisor continues.

"Well, since you own a lawnmower I can logically deduce that you live in a house." jed nods, amazed. "And since you have a house, then I can deduce that you have a family." Jed nods vigorously, enthralled by this logic. "And since you have a family, I can deduce that you're a heterosexual." Well Jed is just amazed at this, so he agrees to study logic.

As he leaves the advisor's office, he meets up with Billybob who is looking a bit confused. "What's the matter?" he asks. "Well," replies Billybob. "They done signed me up for Math, English and Logic... But I don't know what Logic is." Jed smiles and says "I'll show ya. Do you have a lawnmower?" Billybob replies that he does not. Jed winks and says "You're a queer, aren't ya?"

---------------------

A Logics teacher asks his students:
    "Do you know why aboriginals in Australia never use this finger?"
    and shows them the little finger on his left hand.
    The students look puzzled and none knows the answer.
    The teacher answers himself:
    "Because it's mine."

---------------------

Q: How many Spaniards does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: Just Juan

---------------------

Two blonds are driving down a country highway when they see another blond in a corn field rowing a boat. One blond says to the other, "You know it is blonds like her that gives the rest of us a bad name." And the other blond replied, "Yeah if I knew how to swim I would go out there and hit her."

---------------------

Q: A brunette and a blond jump off a moving plane at the same time which one hits the ground first?
    A: The brunette the blond had to stop and ask for directions.
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:17 pm

A crusty old biker, on a summer ride in the country, walks into a tavern and sees a sign hanging over the bar which reads:

CHEESEBURGER: $1.50

CHICKEN SANDWICH: $2.50

HAND JOB: $100.00

Checking his wallet for the necessary payment, he walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender serving drinks to a meek looking group of farmers.

"Yes?" she inquires with a knowing smile, "can I help you?"

"I was wondering," whispers the old biker, "are you the young lady who gives the hand-jobs?"

"Yes," she purrs, "I am."

The old biker replies, "Well, wash your hands. I want a cheeseburger."

---------------------

One atom says to the other, "I think I've lost an electron!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive!"

---------------------

The first tee, a beautiful young blonde woman carrying her bag of clubs approached them.

She explained that the member who brought her to the club for a round of golf had an emergency that called him away and asked the trio whether she could join them.

Naturally, the guys all agreed.

Smiling,the blonde thanked them and said, "Look, fellows, I work in a topless bar as a dancer, so nothing shocks me anymore. If any of you want to smoke cigars, have a beer, bet, swear, tell off-color stories or do anything that you normally do when playing a round together, go ahead.
    But, I enjoy playing golf, consider myself pretty good at it, so don't try to coach me on how to play my shots."

With that the guys agreed to relax and invited her to drive first.

All eyes were fastened on her shapely behind as she bent to place her ball on the tee. She then took her driver and hit the ball 270 yards down the middle, right in front of the green.

The father's mouth was agape. "That was beautiful," he said.

The blonde put her driver away and said, "I really didn't get into it, and I faded it a little."

After the three guys hit their drives and their second shots , the blonde took out an eight iron and lofted the ball within five feet of the hole.
    (She was closest to the pin.)

The son said, "Damn, lady, you played that perfectly."

The blonde frowned and said, "It was a little weak, but even an easy seven would have been too much club. I've left a tricky little putt." She then tapped in the five-footer for a birdie.

Having the honors, she drove first on the second hole, knocked the heck out of the ball, and it landed nearly 300 yards away smack in the middle of the fairway.

For the rest of the round the statuesque blonde
    continued to amaze the guys, quietly and methodically shooting for par or less on every hole.

When they arrived at the 18th green, the blonde was three under par, and had a very nasty 12-foot putt on an undulating green for a par.

She turned to the three guys and said, "I really want to thank you all for not acting like a bunch of chauvinists and telling me what club to use or how to play a shot, but I need this putt for a 69 and I'd really like to break 70 on this course.

If any one of you can tell me how to make par on this hole I'll take him back to my apartment, pour some 35-year-old Single Malt Strath Mill Scotch in him, fix him a steak dinner and then show him a very good time the rest of the night."

The yuppie son jumped at the thought! He strolled across the green, carefully eyeing the line of the putt and finally said, "Honey, aim about 6 inches to the right of the hole and hit it firm. It will get over that little hump and break right into the cup."

The father knelt down and sighted the putt using his putter as a plumb. "Don't listen to the kid, darlin', you want to hit it softly 10 inches to the right and let it run left down that little hogback, so it falls into the cup."

The old gray-haired grandfather walked over to the blonde's ball, picked it up and handed it to her and said, "That's a gimme, sweetheart."

The blonde smiled and said, "Your car or mine?"

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY
    WILL OVERCOME
    YOUTH AND SKILL
    Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:13 pm

Grey, I think yo forgot to put in the set-up for the third joke.
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:28 pm

You are right. Damn. Well, it's only one line. Three guys playing golf, all related, three generations, Grandfather, Father, Son.
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Three wealthy gentlemen are playing golf while waiting for a fourth to join them. Naturally, as such men often do, they begin to b rag about their sons.

"My son is such a successful car dealer," begins the first, "that he was able to give a car to a good friend of his as a gift!"

The second snorts derisively and says "My son is a successful real estate investor, and is doing so well he could afford to give the gift of a new house to his friend."

The third laughs and says "My son is such a successful stock broker that he was able to gift almost a million dollars in sticks and bonds to his close friend."

About this time the fourth golfer arrives and immediately the trio asks him about his son. "Well he's penniless and refuses to get a job." he replies. "I guess he doesn't need to, since his boyfriends have given him a car, a house, and almost a million bucks in stocks..."

-----------------------

How many thriller writers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Two - one to get it almost all the way in, then the other to apply a surprising twist at the end.

-----------------------

A man sitting at a bar sighs.

The bartender asked what's wrong.

The man replied, "There I was on my way to work ... Getting into a fight was the farthest thing from my mind ... Wasn't even on the horizon ... I was in a great mood ... And then ... I rear-ended a car.

So there we are alongside the road and slowly the driver gets out of the car.. (and you know how you just-get-sooo-stressed and life-stuff seems to get funny)?

Yeah, well, I could NOT believe it .. He was a DWARF!

He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

So, I look down at him and say, "Well, which one are you then?"

. . . And that's when the fight started . ."

-----------------------

(I'm sure you've all heard these at some place or another, but they bear repeating)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

DR. PHIL:
    The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on 'THIS' side of the road before it goes after the problem on the 'OTHER SIDE' of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his 'CURRENT' problems before adding 'NEW' problems.

OPRAH :
    Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

GEORGE W. BUSH:
    We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL:
    Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road...

ANDERSON COOPER - CNN:
    We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

JOHN KERRY:
    Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

NANCY GRACE:
    That chicken crossed the road because he's GUILTY! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN:
    To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART:
    No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS:
    Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY:
    To die in the rain. Alone.

JERRY FALWELL:
    Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth?' That's why they call it the 'other side.' Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media white washes with seemingly harmless phrases like 'the other side. That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA:
    In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS:
    Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its life long dream of crossing the road.

JOHN LENNON:
    Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

ARISTOTLE :
    It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

BILL GATES:
    I have just released eChicken2007, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your check book. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken. This new platform is much more stable and will never cra...#@&&^(C% ........ reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN:
    Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON:
    I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE:
    I invented the chicken!

COLONEL SANDERS:
    Did I miss one?
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:26 pm

A little girl walks up to her father one day and asks, "Daddy, why did you name me Rose?" and he says, "Well, sweetheart, because when you were born, a rose petal fell on your head."

His second daughter walks up to him and asks, "Daddy, why did you name me Daisy?" and he says, "Well, Honey, because when you were born, a daisy petal fell on your head."

His third daughter comes up to him and says, "UUUUUUNNNNNNG!" he says, "SHUT UP Cinderblock!"
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Over time, people die and enter Heaven, but no one comes back from Heaven,
    so the number of souls in Heaven is constantly increasing. Of course, these
    souls have to be coming from somewhere, otherwise the law of conservation
    of mass is being violated. Where the souls are coming from is of course
    Earth. Now the Bible says that the righteous go on to live in the kingdom
    of God for eternity. Thus, Heaven has an infinite duration. But the Earth
    has a finite mass and if souls are leaving it at some rate then eventually
    its mass will be depleted below zero, which is impossible - nothing can
    have negative mass. Therefore Heaven cannot exist. A similar argument
    applies to Hell, Gehennom, Elysium, Hades, and any other form of
    afterlife. (The special case of reincarnation is somewhat more difficult
    and will not be presented here.)
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:56 pm

"Computer assistance; may I help you?"
    "Yes, well, I'm having trouble with WordPerfect."
    "What sort of trouble?"
    "Well, I was just typing along, and all of a sudden the words went away."
    "Went away?"
    "They disappeared."
    "Hmm. So what does your screen look like now?"
    "Nothing."
    "Nothing?"
    "It's blank; it won't accept anything when I type."
    "Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out?"
    "How do I tell?"
    "Can you see the C: prompt on the screen?"
    "What's a sea-prompt?"
    "Never mind, can you move your cursor around the screen?"
    "There isn't any cursor: I told you, it won't accept anything I type."
    "Does your monitor have a power indicator?"
    "What's a monitor?"
    "It's the thing with the screen on it that looks like a TV. Does it have a little light that tells you when it's on?"
    "I don't know."
    "Well, then look on the back of the monitor and find where the power cord goes into it. Can you see that?"
    "Yes, I think so.
    "Great. Follow the cord to the plug, and tell me if it's plugged into the wall."
    "Yes, it is."
    "When you were behind the monitor, did you notice that there were two cables plugged into the back of it, not just one?"
    "No."
    "Well, there are. I need you to look back there again and find the other cable."
    "Okay, here it is."
    "Follow it for me, and tell me if it's plugged securely into the back of your computer."
    "I can't reach."
    "Uh huh. Well, can you see if it is?"
    "No."
    "Even if you maybe put your knee on something and lean way over?"
    "Oh, it's not because I don't have the right angle - it's because it's dark."
    "Dark?"
    "Yes -the office light is off, and the only light I have is coming in from the window."
    "Well, turn on the office light then."
    "I can't."
    "No? Why not?"
    "Because there's a power failure."
    "A power... A power failure? Aha, Okay, we've got it licked now. Do you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff your computer came in?"
    "Well, yes, I keep them in the closet."
    "Good. Go get them, and unplug your system and pack it up just like it was when you got it. Then take it back to the store you bought it from."
    "Really? Is it that bad?"
    "Yes, I'm afraid it is."
    "Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them?"
    "Tell them you're too dumb to own a computer".
    My text hiding days are not yet over! I've only been momentarily balked, but no more!
    SD
    SD

Post by SD Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Nope can still see the different colored text Grey.
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:09 pm

Then I haven't hit the right color yet.
    EDIT: IT HAS HAPPENED. FEAR MY WORDS.
    It'll happen. It will happen! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHcoughcoughcoughweezehackcough

Last edited by Lord Grey II on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Couldn't help but edit in some emphasis. ^_^;)
    Blackwolf
    Blackwolf

Post by Blackwolf Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:14 pm

And on that day, we will all form an orderly line behind the gunsight >Smile
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:15 pm

A woman asks her husband, "Would you like some bacon and eggs, a slice of toast, and maybe some grapefruit and coffee?"
    I found the right color, I found the right color.
    He declines. "Thanks for asking, but I'm not hungry right now. It's this Viagra," he says. "It's really taken the edge off my appetite."

At lunchtime she asked him if he would like something. "A bowl of soup, homemade muffins, or a cheese sandwich?"

He declines. "The Viagra," he says, "really trashes my desire for food."

Come dinnertime, she asks if he wants anything to eat. "Would you like a juicy rib eye steak and scrumptious apple pie? Or maybe a rotisserie chicken or tasty stir fry?"

He declines again. "No," he says, "it's got to be the Viagra . . . I'm still not hungry."

Well," she says, "Would you mind letting me up? I'm starving!"
    I'm letting off some of the more racy jokes. It makes me happy.
    ---------------------------

A man asked a waiter to take a bottle of Merlot to an unusually attractive woman sitting alone at a table in a cozy little restaurant.

So the waiter took the Merlot to the woman and said, 'This is from the gentleman who is seated over there.' ..and indicated the sender with a nod of his head.

She stared at the wine coolly for a few seconds, not looking at the man, then decided to send a reply to him by a note. The waiter, who was lingering nearby for a response, took the note from her and conveyed it to the gentleman.

The note read:

'For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million dollars in the bank and 7 inches in your pants '

After reading the note, the man decided to compose one of his own in return. He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and instructed him to deliver it to the lady.

It read:

'Just to let you know things aren't always what they appear to be, I have a Ferrari Maranello, BMW Z8, Mercedes CL600, and a Porsche Turbo in my several garages; I have a beautiful homes in Aspen , Miami , and a 10,000 acre ranch in Louisiana . There is over twenty million dollars in my bank account and portfolio. But, not even for a woman as beautiful as you are, would I cut off three inches. Just send the bottle back.'

A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing. The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention but the drunk continues to sit there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall. The drunk mumbles, 'ain't no use knockin, there's no paper on this side either!'
    Hee! ^_^

Q. How many Communists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A. None: it contains the seeds of its own revolution.

Q. How many Neo-Cons does it take to change a lightbulb.

A. None: the lightbulb is doing a fantastic job under very difficult conditions and the suggestions that it's broken are just defeatist propaganda spread by the liberal media. Why do you hate freedom?
    This is when I decided to just do a bunch of lightbulb jokes.

How many Republicans does it take to change a lightbulb?

1. One to deny that a lightbulb needs to be changed;

2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed;

3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb;

4. One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs;

5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb;

6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner: Light Bulb Change Accomplished;

7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally in the dark;

8. One to viciously smear #7.

9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along;

10. And finally one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

How many Democrats does it take to change a lightbulb?

1. 130 to perform the environmental impact study;

2. 251 to apologize to the world for all of the heat that the old bulb gave off and the resultant contribution to Global Warming;

3. A talking point must be prepared By the DNC placing the failure of the light bulb squarely on George Bush, Dick Cheney and Karl Rove;

4. A new chant must be developed for the next media event (ten-person rally) fomented by Move On, A.N.S.W.E.R., Code Pink, Not In My Name or the Berkeley Quilting Bee (an early favorite is "Bush Lied, Sylvania Died!");

5. Michael Moore must fim a documentary in which Bush must be depicted as callously reading a Dr. Seuss story to juvenile cancer patients at the very moment of the bulb's demise;

6. A gaggle of trial lawyers must prepare a class action suit on behalf of those suffering acute mental distress by being thrust into sudden, cruel, unanticipated darkness;

7. Grief counselors must be on hand to comfort those whom had developed a strong attachment for the old bulb;

8. Competitive bids must be solicited for the new bulb, with preferences given to women and minorities;

9. A letter of intent must be submitted to the ACLU offering assurances that there will be no prayer uttered at the old bulb's disposal or at the installation of the replacement;

10. A bill must be submitted in both houses removing the cost of the light bulb from the defense budget;

11. An illustrated pamphlet detailing the care and maintenance of light bulbs must be published in english, spanish, arabic, farsi, swahili, chinese (all varieties), high and low greek and ancient phoenician;

12. A lawyer to file a lawsuit over the light bulb's rights being denied. The lightbulb was comfortable being burnt out and did not want to change to conform to some Christian's views of how God intended lightbulbs to behave.

13. Permission to accomplish all the above must be obtained from the United Nations.

14. 9 union workers must be hired to actually change the lightbulb

How many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Two. One to bring the giraffe, and one to fill the bathtub with brightly painted power tools.
    The messages, they are secret and hidden in this message!
    Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:30 pm

Lord Grey II wrote:
    How many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Two. One to bring the giraffe, and one to fill the bathtub with brightly painted power tools.
    [The messages, they are secret and hidden in this message!]

Grey, you screwed up the above joke, and forgot that the "secret messages" become visible to anyone quoting you. The correct answer to the above joke is... well anything that doesn't really make sense like Chair.
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Teasealot wrote:
    Grey, you screwed up the above joke, and forgot that the "secret messages" become visible to anyone quoting you. The correct answer to the above joke is... well anything that doesn't really make sense like Chair.

I'm fully aware that the "secret" messages appear if you quote or highlight the text. The point is you don't see them unless you do. My way of having fun.

And are you implying that the second part of that joke actually makes sense? I've heard many variants of that joke, and I happen to like that one the best.
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:42 pm

A guest in a posh hotel comes down to breakfast and called over the head waiter and read from the menu “I’d like one under cooked egg so that it’s running, and one over cooked egg that it’s tough and hard to eat. I’d also like grilled bacon which is a bit on the cold side, burnt toast, butter straight from the freezer so that it’s impossible to spread, and a pot of very weak, lukewarm coffee.” that’s a complicated order sir, said the bewildered waiter. “It might be quite difficult.” The guest replied sarcastically, “It can’t be that difficult because that’s exactly what you brought me yesterday!”

------------------------

A woman walks into a bar and asks the barman for a double entendre.

So he gives her one.

------------------------

Warning: Math jokes ahead.

I am the square root of -1. Who am i?

Suppose you have a bread dish baked on a short cylinder. The radius of the dish is z, and the height is a. What is the volume?
    Pi z z a
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:43 pm

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced
    enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
    (Hardly seems worth it.)

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is
    produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
    (Now that's more like it!)

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to
    squirt blood 30 feet.
    (O.M.G.!)

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
    (In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to
    death.
    (Creepy.)

(I'm still not over the pig.)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
    (Do not try this at home...... maybe at work.)

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its
    body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
    ("Honey, I'm home. What the....?!")

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the
    length of a football field.
    (30 minutes... lucky pig... can you imagine??)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
    (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
    (I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)

Butterflies taste with their feet.
    (Something I always wanted to know.)

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
    (Hmmmmmm........)

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed
    people.
    (If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
    (OK, so that would be a good thing....)

A cat's urine glows under a black light.
    (I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
    (I know some people like that.)

Starfish have no brains.
    (I know some people like that too.)

Polar bears are left-handed.
    (If they switch, they'll live a lot longer.)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
    (What about that pig??)
    SD
    SD

Post by SD Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Will you leave the pig alone!
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:39 pm

3 couples each have an appointment to see the pastor of a local church that they want to join. There's a young newlywed couple, a middle aged couple who have been together for 20 years, and an elderly couple who have been together their whole life.

The pastor explains that in order to join the congregation each couple must go through a period of reflection and introspection and abstain from sex for 2 weeks, after which they may join.

Two weeks later they all show up again to report in.

The elderly couple goes first.

"Well pastor," The husband begins, "We're not as young as we used to be so we found it prety easy to abstain." The pastor smiles and welcomes them to the congregation.

The middle aged couple enters. "Well pastor," begins the wife. "It was easy the first week, kinda rough the second week but we made it." The p astor smiles. "Welcome to the congregation."

The newlyweds enter. "Well pastor," begins the husband. "We got through the first week--barely, but then in the second week I saw my wife bend over to pick up a hammer and I just lost control of myself and I had to have her... and so I took her right then and there."

"Well," the pastor says sadly. "I can understand that, being as you're so young and all, but I'm afraid I can't welcome you to our church."

"That's alright." Says the husband. "We're not welcome at Home Depot anymore either."

Jesus, Aeris, & Dumbledore walk into a bar.
    The bartender dies.

A young man has always dreamed of owning a Harley Davidson. One day he has finally saved up enough money to go to the motorcycle dealer. After picking out the perfect bike the dealer asks if he would like extra chrome protection added to the bill. The young man is upset because he cannot afford that and is now afraid that the chrome will rust as soon as it gets wet. The dealer tells him not to worry, that there is an old biker trick which will keep the chrome like new. All he has to do is to keep a jar of Vaseline handy and put in on the chrome before it rains. The young man happily pays for the bike and leaves.

A few months later the young man meets a woman and falls in love. She asks him to come home and meet her parents over dinner. He readily agrees and the date is set.

At the appointed time he picks her up on his Harley and they ride to her parents' house. Before they go in she tells him that they have a family tradition that whoever speaks first after dinner must do the dishes. After a delicious dinner everyone sits in silence waiting for the first person to break and get stuck doing the dishes. After a long fifteen minutes the young man decides to speed things up so he reaches over and kiss the woman in front of her family.

And no one says a word...!!!

Next he decides to take a more direct approach so he throws her on the table and has sex with her in front of everyone.

And no one says a word...!!!!

Now is he getting desperate, so he grabs her mother and throws her on her table. They have even wilder sex. And no one says a word...!!!!

By now he is getting very worried and is wondering what to do next when he hears thunder in the distance. His first thought is to protect the chrome on his Harley, so he reaches in his pocket and pulls out his Vaseline.

And the father says, "Okay dammit I'll do the dishes!"

It was the postman's last day on a route which he had served for years, and the people he had gotten to know, at first strangers but now friends, all came out to wish him well. One gave him a hand knitted sweater; a second a jar of cookies, and a third a bottle of fine wine. He had just delivered the final piece of mail and was about to leave when the woman of the house came running out, in such a hurry she was still wearing her long flannel robe. "Mr. Postman, Mr. Postman, come inside. I've made breakfast for you on your last day."

Thankful for a chance to rest before driving home, the postman followed her inside. There she plied him with an absolutely wonder meal - juice, pancakes, eggs, turkey sausage, muffins and more. When finally he finished he thanked say saying, "That was absolutely wonderful. I am really touched."

She smiled. "I have something else to give you," she said, pulling down the zipper on her robe which showed that underneath she was wearing - as you have guessed - nothing.

A hour later the exhausted postman propped himself up to a sitting position and said, "That was absolutely wonderful. No one has ever given me such a wonderful gift."

She kissed him on the forehead, bounced out of bed to the dresser, and got a crisp new dollar bill which she gave to him with a smile.

He was flabbergasted. "This is incredible. I don't understand it. Why?

"My boyfriend suggested it," she said sweetly.

Shock. "Your boyfriend?"

"Yes. I asked him, 'What should we give the postman for his last day.?' He said, 'Screw the postman. Give him a dollar." So I did. The breakfast was my own idea."
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:57 pm

The following are from the nice folks at Californians Against Lawsuit Abuse (CALA) and are supposedly true.

A Los Angeles attorney sued another attorney who had hung a cardboard tombstone in his office that read, "R.I.P./Jerry Garcia (a few too many parties perhaps?)."

The plaintiff lawyer, a Garcia groupie, alleged this joke caused him "humiliation, mental anguish, and emotional and physical distress" after seeing the sign. He further added that he had suffered injury to his mind and body (specifics were not listed in the suit).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman was playing golf and hit a shot which ricocheted off railroad tracks that run through the course. The ball hit her in the nose and she won $40,000 because the golf course had a "free lift" rule. (This allows golfers to toss balls which land near the rails to the other side.) The woman alleged that because the course allowed a free lift, they were, in effect, acknowledging the rails to be a hazard

A surfer recently sued another surfer for "taking his wave." The case was ultimately dismissed because they were unable to put a price on "pain and suffering" endured by watching someone ride the wave that was "intended for you."

A woman went into a Northridge discount department store to buy a blender. She decided to take the bottom box from a stack of four blenders from an upper shelf used to store extra stock. When she pulled out the bottom box, the rest of the boxes fell. She sued the store for not warning customers from taking stock from the upper shelf and for stacking the boxes so high. She claimed to sustain carpel tunnel syndrome and neck, shoulder and back pain.

A minister and his wife sued a guide-dog school for $160,000 after a blind man learning to use a seeing-eye dog stepped on the woman's toe. She sought $80,000 for medical bills, pain & suffering, humiliation and disability. Her husband sought the same amount for loss of his wife's care, comfort and consortium.

An inmate filed a $5 million lawsuit against himself (he claimed that he violated his own civil rights by getting arrested) -- then asked the state to pay because he has no income in jail. He said, "I want to pay myself $5 million dollars, but ask the state to pay it on my behalf since I can't work and am a ward of the state." The judge was not impressed by his ingenuity, and dismissed the suit as frivolous.

A man who had purchased a BMW took his new car to a detailing shop for a fancier look and discovered that the car had been partly repainted before it was sold, due to damage done by acid rain. The man was awarded $4,000 in compensatory damages, and $4 Million in punitive damages. The court upheld the verdict, but cut the punitive damages to $2 million.

A college student in Idaho decided to "moon" someone from his 4th story dorm room window. He lost his balance, fell out of his window, and injured himself in the fall. Now the student expects the University to take the fall --- he is suing them for "not warning him of the dangers of living on the 4th floor".

A jury awarded $178,000 in damages to a woman who sued her former fiance for breaking their seven-week engagement. The breakdown: $93,000 for pain & suffering; $60,000 for loss of income from her legal practice, and $25,000 for psychiatric counseling expenses.

A woman driving a car collided with a man who was riding a snowmobile. The man died at the scene. Since his snowmobile had suddenly cut in front of her, police said she was free of blame. She sued the man's widow for the grave and crippling psychological injuries she suffered from watching the man die.

A writer was sued for $60 million dollars after writing a book about a convicted Orange County serial killer. Although the inmate is on death row, he claimed that he was innocent in all 16 murders, so the characterization of him as a serial killer was false, misleading and "defamed his good name". In addition, he claimed those falsehoods would cause him to be "shunned by society and unable to find decent employment" once he returned to private life. The case was thrown out in a record 46 seconds, but only after $30,000 in legal fees were incurred by the writer's publisher.

--------------------------------------------

A man who'd eaten a lot of sugary snack food fell out of a tree ... and sued the snack food company for $100 million in damages!

A woman went to her friend's house and asked for a haircut. Unhappy with her new look, she claimed her friend had willfully, intentionally and maliciously cut her hair without her consent ... and sued him for $75,000.

A man bought a house. He later claimed it was haunted .. and sued the former owner seeking to undo the sale and collect damages

A convicted bank robber on parole entered a bank, went up to the teller, and said, "Give me the money. I've got a bomb." The bank teller did as instructed, except that hidden in the rolls of money turned over to the robber was an anti-robbery device that released tear gas. The device functioned as intended .. and the robber sued the bank!
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Abbot and Costello learn Hebrew --by Rabbi Jack Moline

If you don't know the Hebrew words, the following will help.
    Hebrew English
    ----------------------------------------
    Hu He
    Hee She
    Mee Who
    Ma What
    ----------------------------------------------------

* ABBOTT: I see you're here for your Hebrew lesson.
    * COSTELLO: I'm ready to learn.
    * ABBOT: Now, the first thing you must understand is that Hebrew and English have many words which sound alike, but they do not mean the same thing.
    * COSTELLO: Sure, I understand.
    * ABBOT: Now, don't be too quick to say that.
    * COSTELLO: How stupid do you think I am -- don't answer that. It's simple, some words in Hebrew sound like words in English, but they don't mean the same.
    * ABBOT: Precisely
    * COSTELLO: We have that word in English, too. What does it mean in Hebrew?
    * ABBOT: No, no. Precisely is an English word.
    * COSTELLO: I didn't come here to learn English, I came to learn Hebrew. So make with the Hebrew.
    * ABBOT: Fine. Let's start with Mee.
    * COSTELLO: You.
    * ABBOT: No, Mee.
    * COSTELLO: Fine, we'll start with you.
    * ABBOT: No, we'll start with Mee.
    * COSTELLO: Okay, have it your way.
    * ABBOT: Now, Mee is who.
    * COSTELLO: You is Abbott.
    * ABBOT: No, no, no. Mee is who.
    * ABBOT: You don't understand.
    * COSTELLO: I don't understand? Did you just say me is who?
    * ABBOT: Yes I did. Mee is who.
    * ABBOT: No, You Misunderstand what I am saying. Tell me about Mee.
    * COSTELLO: Well, you're a nice enough guy.
    * ABBOT: No, no. Tell me about Mee!
    * COSTELLO: Who?
    * ABBOT: Precisely.
    * COSTELLO: Precisely what?
    * ABBOT: Precisely who.
    * COSTELLO: It's precisely whom!
    * ABBOT: No, Mee is who.
    * COSTELLO: Don't start that again-go on to something else.
    * ABBOT: All right. Hu is he.
    * COSTELLO: Who is he?
    * ABBOT: Yes.
    * COSTELLO: I don't know. Who is he?
    * ABBOT: Sure you do. You just said it.
    * COSTELLO: I just said what?
    * ABBOT: Hu is he.
    * ABBOT: Precisely.
    * COSTELLO: Again with the precisely! Precisely who?
    * ABBOT: No, precisely he.
    * COSTELLO: Precisely he? Who is he?
    * ABBOT: Precisely!
    * COSTELLO: And what about me?
    * ABBOT: Who.
    * COSTELLO: me, me, me!
    * ABBOT: Who, who who!
    * COSTELLO: What are you, an owl? Me! Who is me?
    * ABBOT: No, Hu is he!
    * COSTELLO: I don't know I maybe he is me!
    * ABBOT: No, Hee is she!
    * COSTELLO: Do his parents know about this? (STARES AT ABBOTT)
    * ABBOT: About what?
    * COSTELLO: About he!
    * ABBOT: What about her?
    * COSTELLO: That she is he!
    * ABBOT: No, you've got it wrong-Hee is she!
    * COSTELLO: Then who is he?
    * ABBOT: He!
    * COSTELLO: Me?
    * ABBOT: Who'
    * COSTELLO: He?
    * ABBOT: She!
    * COSTELLO: Who is she?
    * ABBOT: No, Hu is he.
    * COSTELLO: I don't care who is he, I want to know who is she?
    * ABBOT: No, that's not right.
    * COSTELLO: How can it not be right? I said it. I was standing here when I said it, and I know me.
    * ABBOT: Who.
    * COSTELLO: Me! Me is that he you are talking about! He is me!
    * ABBOT: No, Hee is she!
    * COSTELLO: Wait a Minute, wait a minute! I'm trying to learn a little Hebrew, and now
    * I can't even speak English. Let me review.
    * ABBOT: Go ahead.
    * COSTELLO: Now first You want to know me is who.
    * ABBOT: Correct.
    * COSTELLO: And then you say who is he.
    * ABBOT: Absolutely.
    * COSTELLO: And then you tell me he is she.
    * ABBOT & COSTELLO: Precisely!
    * COSTELLO: Now look at this logically. If me is who. And who is he. And he is she. Don't it stand to reason that me is she?
    * ABBOT: Who?
    * COSTELLO: She!
    * ABBOT: That is he!
    * ABBOT & COSTELLO: Precisely!
    * COSTELLO: I have just about had it. You have me confused I want to go home. You
    * know what I want? Ma!
    * ABBOT: What.
    * COSTELLO: I said ma.
    * ABBOT: What.
    * COSTELLO: What are you, deaf? I want Ma!
    * ABBOT: What!
    * COSTELLO: Not what, who!
    * ABBOT: He!
    * COSTELLO: Not he! Ma is not he!
    * ABBOT: Of course not! Who is he!
    * COSTELLO: I don't know. I don't know. I don't care. I don't care who is he, he is she, me is who, ma is what. I just want to go home now and play with my dog.
    * ABBOT: Fish.
    * COSTELLO: Fish?
    * ABBOT: Dag is fish.
    * COSTELLO: That's all, I'm outta here.
    Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 am

This may or may not be NSFW but what the heck!!!

What's the difference between Light and Hard?
    You can sleep with a Light On.
    Teh Chay
    Teh Chay

Post by Teh Chay Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:33 am

Teasealot wrote:This may or may not be NSFW but what the heck!!!

What's the difference between Light and Hard?
    You can sleep with a Light On.

I think someone may have mislead you, it's entirely possible to sleep with a hard on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:44 pm