Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

+40
DannyBoy
Kvothe
vincent5000x
floppybelly
Spens
ShavedIguana
Cuboos
UFAlien
TheJimTimMan
The Dog
Baree
Chesamo
Shachza
Mortis666
Invalid
LiuAnshan
Sketchy-boy
crazzycat
water_fairy_tattoo
LastArcher
Coydog
TeenageAngst
Night Dragon
Nilo Kaal
Winds
Cypher
AngryTiger
LyonPride
Keyou-bi
Blackwolf
Seed0
Jimbo
Pandora
SD
Teasealot
Lizardbeth
Zombaholic
55seddel
Zephyrion
Lord Grey II
44 posters

New What'cha Listening To Thread

SD
    SD

New What'cha Listening To Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: New What'cha Listening To Thread

Post by SD Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 pm

Lord Grey II wrote:Why not? For your information, I was legitimately listening to that song. I thought it would be funny to share that fact . Very Happy

*is going to bed*

Your nerfs cannot harm me!

Also a small note. Your text color changing antics are over until you learn the background color for the post box. Twisted Evil

Anyway

Latte Days and Porter Nights by Matthew Ebel (man's got soul I swear.)
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

New What'cha Listening To Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: New What'cha Listening To Thread

Post by Lord Grey II Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:02 am

Aww... I just noticed that. Damn, my monitor must be set on bright, cause I didn't catch it before using someone else's. Ah well. I'll figure out the color, but now I'll have to use html to color it correctly.

Listening to: lovely lovely rain hitting the roof of my car.
    Keyou-bi
    Keyou-bi

Post by Keyou-bi Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Nothing, cuz my onboard sound card has issues. Just got a replacement card and will attempt to put it in soon.
    Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 am

My neighbours' god awful laughs. Those noises shouldn't be possible for a human (or a furry!!!) Just waiting on the screams as they set fire to something... or themselves.
    Blackwolf
    Blackwolf

Post by Blackwolf Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Blackwolf
    Blackwolf

Post by Blackwolf Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:16 pm

SD
    SD

Post by SD Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Skullcrusher Mountain.

Blackwolf
    Blackwolf

Post by Blackwolf Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:16 am

Is that you playing ?
    Also my heart in my mouth as I finally get around to posting stuff in my DA accout, within 5 minutes I get a message and a Favourite (!?!?!?)
    I just put up a short story and it gets a comment 2 minutes later
    Just too awsome for words
    SD
    SD

Post by SD Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:14 am

Blackwolf wrote:Is that you playing ?

No that's not me playing. My drum set for that game (not the one in the video that's a separate set for a different game) is faulty and after a recent update to the developers return policy it's out of date. I would love to get a new set, but if I do I'm getting a few other things for it (cymbals and noise cancelers.)
    Keyou-bi
    Keyou-bi

Post by Keyou-bi Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Fatboy Slim - Illuminati
    Jimbo
    Jimbo

Post by Jimbo Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:57 pm

A recorded Matthew Ebel concert from Ustream.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Alanis Morissette. LOTS of her. Right now, it's All I Really Want from the Jagged Little Pill album.
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:57 pm

I'm fairly sure that's the first artist of any sort that you've named that I not only know who is, but I actually listen to as well.
    Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Lord Grey II wrote:I'm fairly sure that's the first artist of any sort that you've named that I not only know who is, but I actually listen to as well.

Really? XD She's my favorite artist. Have you heard her new stuff?
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Pandora wrote:Really? XD She's my favorite artist. Have you heard her new stuff?

Alas, I follow her the same way I follow any other musician. Sporadically, at best. I've got three songs by her in my iTunes, all, I believe, from Jagged Little Pill. I'm told that that was her best album. I wouldn't know.

The songs in question: All I Really Want, You Oughta Know, and Hand in my Pocket.

Although I also had... Forgiven?... for a little while before I decided I didn't like it very much and deleted it.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Lord Grey II wrote:
    Pandora wrote:Really? XD She's my favorite artist. Have you heard her new stuff?

Alas, I follow her the same way I follow any other musician. Sporadically, at best. I've got three songs by her in my iTunes, all, I believe, from Jagged Little Pill. I'm told that that was her best album. I wouldn't know.

The songs in question: All I Really Want, You Oughta Know, and Hand in my Pocket.

Although I also had... Forgiven?... for a little while before I decided I didn't like it very much and deleted it.

Jagged Little Pill probably is her best album. I LOVED it. Right now I have So-Called Chaos and Flavors of Entanglement, which is her newer one that just came out last year.

My favorite song of hers is Mary Jane, which is on Jagged Little Pill, and Uninvited, which is actually from City of Angels (the Nick Cage movie).

Wunderkind is my personal theme-song. She did that one too.
    Blackwolf
    Blackwolf

Post by Blackwolf Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Allstar - Me and Tease often have a little rockout to it when things are getting to us
    Keyou-bi
    Keyou-bi

Post by Keyou-bi Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:46 pm

the sound of my ac coming on and the birds chirping. My PC is quiet enough to allow me to listen to these things.
    SD
    SD

Post by SD Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Single Man's Lament.....Le sigh.
    AngryTiger
    AngryTiger

Post by AngryTiger Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Disturbed. Always Disturbed. I'm rarely not listening to Disturbed. My love of the band makes me feel... disturbed.
    Cypher
    Cypher

Post by Cypher Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:52 pm

I won't tell you - Lacuna Coil
    SD
    SD

Post by SD Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day (save me please!!!)
    Winds
    Winds

Post by Winds Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Seabeast - Mastodon

Love this album.
    Cypher
    Cypher

Post by Cypher Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:07 am

Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:57 pm