Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

+24
SaneIntolerant
Cuboos
The Dog
UFAlien
Lord Grey II
Shachza
Invalid
Chesamo
Keyou-bi
Zephyrion
FoxPhantom
LastArcher
Teh Chay
Lizardbeth
Night Dragon
SD
Cypher
Blackwolf
Zombaholic
Nilo Kaal
Pandora
TeenageAngst
Coydog
Teasealot
28 posters

Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike...

Vy'drach
    Vy'drach

Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike... - Page 7 Empty Re: Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike...

Post by Vy'drach Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 am

Captain Willian Rankin from the Temeraire book series. Never in my life have I wanted to strangle someone before reading about his actions and personality.
    Cuboos
    Cuboos

Location : [governator voice]Cal-li-forn-nia[/governator voice]

Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike... - Page 7 Empty Re: Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike...

Post by Cuboos Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:14 am

Invader Zim and Gir... well... i don't "hate" them, i use to love them, until the fans took it way out of proportions. now it seems like i can't make one visit to DeviantArt without seeing some female Irk-thingy that Zim is madly in love with. not to mention that its taken too seriously even off the internet. it seems i can rarely go one day without hearing some kind of reference to the show.

ShavedIguana
    ShavedIguana

Post by ShavedIguana Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:48 am

Cuboos wrote:Invader Zim and Gir... well... i don't "hate" them, i use to love them, until the fans took it way out of proportions. now it seems like i can't make one visit to DeviantArt without seeing some female Irk-thingy that Zim is madly in love with. not to mention that its taken too seriously even off the internet. it seems i can rarely go one day without hearing some kind of reference to the show.

What's funny about that is, where I used to live, in the mall you'd see all of these kids walking around the mall bedecked to the nines in IZ paraphernalia claiming to be massive IZ fans. When, in reality, they had never seen an episode.
    Starcleaver
    Starcleaver

Post by Starcleaver Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:46 am

Zombaholic wrote:The religious chick in the movie "The Mist". I get angry seeing her for she reflects a few folks I know who are that crazy. Then I realize those people are close friends...Hm.

Oh yes, I remember that one...I threw my popcorn at the screen when she didn't get stung by that giant mosquito thing.
    If I had been in that store I would have marched her out personally, don't care if I got killed along with her, I'd go all burger king "Where is you god now!?"
    Starcleaver
    Starcleaver

Post by Starcleaver Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:51 am

Vanille from FF13 that girl is way to perky and cheerful for their predicament...come to think of it...I hate most of the cast...such bland and boring characters in general...Lightning has a few moments of coolness... but it doesn't take away from the fact the game sucks big time. I think that one VG cats comic gave a good description of it.
    Invalid
    Invalid

Post by Invalid Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Yammy Riyalgo http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Yammy_Riyalgo

I was hoping he would be the first to be destroyed but no.... Evil or Very Mad
    Nilo Kaal
    Nilo Kaal

Post by Nilo Kaal Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:36 am

Mecingo wrote:Yammy Riyalgo http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Yammy_Riyalgo

I was hoping he would be the first to be destroyed but no.... Evil or Very Mad
    For me it was Gin Ichimaru. His face reflects his demeanor: sly and manipulative.
    Blackwolf
    Blackwolf

Post by Blackwolf Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:29 am

Gunnery Chief Ashley Williams.
    while it's intresting to see a main character being openly and not over the top with religion.
    at the same time she pretty much shoves it down your throat. plus she's a xenophobe.
    Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:33 am

The cast of Bleach (with the exceptions of Yoruichi, Kitsuke Urahara, and Ururu Tsumuguya).
    Invalid
    Invalid

Post by Invalid Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Justin Bieber, Because He Sings With A Voice Of A 12 year old. And He Looks Like A 12 Year Old.
    SD
    SD

Post by SD Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Mecingo wrote:Justin Bieber, Because He Sings With A Voice Of A 12 year old. And He Looks Like A 12 Year Old.

Two things, one this is for fictional characters not real people. Two, A Capital Letter For Each Word Isn't Necessary. In fact it's really freakin' annoying.
    Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:50 am

Naruto. Whole cast. Especially Naruto.
    Cuboos
    Cuboos

Post by Cuboos Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:27 pm

Teasealot wrote:Naruto. Whole cast. Especially Naruto.

i love you now.
    Kvothe
    Kvothe

Post by Kvothe Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:33 pm

I guess the plot IS chock full of filler...
    Eh, I really stopped watching it a few years ago anyway.

Contributing to the thread, I'd have to say the oracle thingy from the matrix. "you arn't the one, you are the one, you arn't but I lied to you to mess with the future!" I use to think that stuff was cool, but then I turned on my brain
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:34 am

bush2 wrote:I'd say that I made a responsible and well thought out decision. Well done. Smile I will sent you mail about this.

... what?

Dude, are/were you high? I can't understand any of your posts, and it doesn't look like you're trying to spam, troll, or advertise.
    Nilo Kaal
    Nilo Kaal

Post by Nilo Kaal Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Lord Grey II wrote:
    bush2 wrote:I'd say that I made a responsible and well thought out decision. Well done. Smile I will sent you mail about this.

... what?

Dude, are/were you high? I can't understand any of your posts, and it doesn't look like you're trying to spam, troll, or advertise.
    It's sure as hell entertaining though.
    Cuboos
    Cuboos

Post by Cuboos Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Nilo Kaal wrote:
    Lord Grey II wrote:

... what?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    SD
    SD

Post by SD Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Nilo Kaal wrote:
    Lord Grey II wrote:

... what?

*Passes the popcorn down.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:23 am