Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

+24
SaneIntolerant
Cuboos
The Dog
UFAlien
Lord Grey II
Shachza
Invalid
Chesamo
Keyou-bi
Zephyrion
FoxPhantom
LastArcher
Teh Chay
Lizardbeth
Night Dragon
SD
Cypher
Blackwolf
Zombaholic
Nilo Kaal
Pandora
TeenageAngst
Coydog
Teasealot
28 posters

Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike...

FoxPhantom
    FoxPhantom

Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike... - Page 4 Empty Re: Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike...

Post by FoxPhantom Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Bro force from VG Cats.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike... - Page 4 Empty Re: Characters you hate, despise, loathe and generally dislike...

Post by Pandora Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Wasn't there only one Bro Force comic...and didn't it get deleted?
    Blackwolf
    Blackwolf

Post by Blackwolf Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:05 am

No it's still out there and it has also been voiced by some fans
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:28 am

Oh. I only saw one.
    Night Dragon
    Night Dragon

Location : At the botton of a well standing next to an old guy named Timmy.

Post by Night Dragon Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Beck from Big O, Big Foul from Big O, that is pretty much it for disliking characters, there are some parts of movies that I dislike.....

Maybe I will start up another thread.....
    TeenageAngst
    TeenageAngst

Post by TeenageAngst Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:14 pm

I don't understand the hate of the Broforce VG Cats comic. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at that.
    SD
    SD

Post by SD Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Thinking of it now, I generally despise all of the cast from Final Fantasy X.

I want to take them all, put them in a rocket and launch them into the sun.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:08 pm

SD wrote:Thinking of it now, I generally despise all of the cast from Final Fantasy X.

I want to take them all, put them in a rocket and launch them into the sun.

I couldn't stand Yuna. I quit playing the game when I got to the Airship because I got sick of sitting there waiting for her to spit out a damn sentence.

"I've...............done it....................I've become.............................a......................summoner."

GAAAH!
    TeenageAngst
    TeenageAngst

Post by TeenageAngst Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:05 am

Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:40 am

That's a very good cosplay. Kudos to the maker of the costume indeed. Looks very good.

However...the character himself was quite the cliche trench-coater...
    SD
    SD

Post by SD Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:11 pm

Pandora wrote:That's a very good cosplay. Kudos to the maker of the costume indeed. Looks very good.

However...the character himself was quite the cliche trench-coater...

I will say that I hated Auron the least out of everyone, but that's probably because he didn't talk much.
    Zephyrion
    Zephyrion

Post by Zephyrion Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:30 am

Blackwolf wrote:Minmei from Robotech.
    I hear ya.

TeenageAngst wrote:Venus from the Ninja Turtles. Every time I see it I squirm in my chair.
    Especially when there were so many better female characters they could have taken from the comics.

I hate Zidane from FF9,
    I hate The Simpsons family,
    I hate BelGarion's wife Ce'nedra from David Edding's books,
    I hate Cersei Lanister from a 'Song of Ice and Fire',
    I hate Hal Jordan Earth's first Green Lantern
    I hate the Spectre from DC comics,
    I hate Black Alice from DC comics,
    I hate Superboy Prime, (I hope the little bitch goes out with a whimper)
    I hate the Yuzen Vong in the expanded universe star wars books,
    I hate Goku, his wife Chichi and all his children from Dragon ball and its sucessor series,
    I hate Gendo Shinji's father from Evangellion,
    I hate Jessie, James and Meowth from the pokemon cartoon (They were funny for the first season and a half tops),
    I hate Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four,
    I hate Wolverine,
    I hate The Sentry (Marvel's neurotic superman ripoff)
    I hate Peter Griffin
    I hate Peggie Hill
    I hate Anders of the webcomic 'Anders loves Maria' (Stop being such a f***up)
    I hate Violator from Todd Mcfarlane's Spawn
    I hate Bumblebee from the new transformers cartoon,
    I hate Frodo Baggins, (This hate stems from when I read the books long before there were plans to make the movies)
    I hate Colnel Autumn from Fallout 3 (S.o.b. killed Dogmeat...)
    I hate the main character from the first Zone of the enders game,
    I hate Shion From Xenosaga
    I hate Naruto
    I hate Sasuke
    I hate Hot Rod AKA Rodimus Prime
    I hate He-Man
    I hate The Roadrunner
    I hate Shreiky from the Carebears
    I hate Garl Glittergold god of the gnomes from D&D
    I hate Mochi's from the monster rancher videogames...

DAMN DIRTY MOCHIES!!!

I can't play monster rancher games anymore partly because your monsters die of old age, but mostly because of MOCHIES!
    Blackwolf
    Blackwolf

Post by Blackwolf Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:55 am

Why the hate of Wolverine & Hot rod (or is it just Rodimus) ?
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:21 am

Why the hate on Sentry? Why the hate on Frodo and Team Rocket?

Oh, I'd like to say that I dislike Micheal Corvin from the Underworld trilogy. Half vampire, half lycan, stronger than both my ass. He got his half-breed ass whooped in both Underworld and Underworld 2. In the second one, he got his ass beat twice by the same guy too. He's supposed to be this super-powered combination of a vampire and a werewolf. I don't know what you would call that, but I call him a pansy.
    Zephyrion
    Zephyrion

Post by Zephyrion Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:56 am

Blackwolf wrote:Why the hate of Wolverine & Hot rod (or is it just Rodimus) ?

I dislike the way that Wolverine is over used to milk his popularity to the point that I've gone beyond being tired of him.

I hate Hot Rod because his interference in Megatron and Optimus' Fight got Optimus killed. I hate him as Rodimus Prime because he's a lousy Leader

Pandora wrote:Why the hate on Sentry? Why the hate on Frodo and Team Rocket) ?

I can't really think of a reason why I dislike Sentry, but I think it's because of the way he was retconned into existance, so that he was a part of the Marvel Superhero community early on before failing to save all those people including his wife, thus turning him into the neurotic wreck he is today, now while I will not argue that his is an interesting character, the way he was introduced just rubs me the wrong way, that I can't let it go and enjoy the stories he is part of without dwelling on it.

Frodo while not the whiniest of the Hobbits in the books at the begining, he is at the end and while it can be argued that this was because of the rings influence it didn't stop me from wishing that he would just kick the bucket so I didn't have to read through him bitching at Samwise how hard and tiring it is to travel through Mordor. I mean even Samwise got tired of it at points and just started dragging him without saying anything. I felt that toward the end of the third book what everyone else was doing to be more interesting despite it being less critical to the overall plot.

As for Team Rocket, after having them mucking about in almost every episode I found that I could no longer enjoy the show because of them and stopped watching during the third season. I wouldn't have minded if they only showed up every other episode or so, but they were overused, and I got tired of it, and because of it the show.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Well, it can be said that Sentry was messed up before the whole situation with those people and his wife, because he's agoraphobic and schitzophrenic.
    Zephyrion
    Zephyrion

Post by Zephyrion Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Pandora wrote:Well, it can be said that Sentry was messed up before the whole situation with those people and his wife, because he's agoraphobic and schitzophrenic.

I'd forgotten about that.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:32 am

Yeah, I read World War Hulk and House of M and all that, Sentry's conditions are delved into a lot. Especially in World War Hulk.
    Keyou-bi
    Keyou-bi

Post by Keyou-bi Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:37 am

I'm not a fan of any movie/show/series that show animals doing cute human like things. it drives me nuts. not sure this belongs here...
    Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:34 am

Jay of the team of Jay and Silent Bob. I could happily feed him (and the actor) into a woodchipper feet first. I don't care what anyone says to try and change my mind, Jay is NOT funny.

Any character created by Sacha Baron Cohen, I'm sure the actor is a perfectly nice person but the characters (Ali G, Borat, Bruno, etc) MUST BE DESTROYED!!!!!!!!
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:30 pm

...I just wanna say, whether you hate him or love him, it's not "team" Jay and Silent Bob...it's just Jay and Silent Bob.
    TeenageAngst
    TeenageAngst

Post by TeenageAngst Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Bruno was the first movie I had to pick myself up off the floor due to laughing too much. Granted I never saw Borat so it was probably more funny to me that way.
    Teasealot
    Teasealot

Post by Teasealot Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:04 pm

Terrance and Philip from South Park. Never liked them. Ever.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Sad They're my favorite South Park characters...
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Sad They're my favorite South Park characters...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:01 pm