Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

+3
Lord Grey II
Pandora
DannyBoy
7 posters

Combo Thread: Underworld Rise of the Lycans and Vampires v. Werewolves

Pandora
    Pandora

Combo Thread: Underworld Rise of the Lycans and Vampires v. Werewolves - Page 2 Empty Re: Combo Thread: Underworld Rise of the Lycans and Vampires v. Werewolves

Post by Pandora Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:12 am

Y'know, I just saw Underworld: Evolution for the first time the other day, and I came to this conclusion:

Michael Corvin is a p*ssy.

He's half vampire, half lycan and he's supposed to be stronger than both, but got his @ss severely kicked, twice might I add, by Markus. Seriously. Disappointment city.

I also noticed that his appearance from the first movie to this changed a little. In the first Underworld, he pretty much just had the blue, veiny skin, black eyes and claws going on, but in Evolution he had sort of a wolfish nose and pointed ears. A bit of a better aesthetic choice for the art designers in this film, considering he didn't seem to have any kind of indentifying features that would suggest he was half lycan in the first movie.

Either way, he's still a p*ssy.
    canadianbacon
    canadianbacon

Combo Thread: Underworld Rise of the Lycans and Vampires v. Werewolves - Page 2 Empty Re: Combo Thread: Underworld Rise of the Lycans and Vampires v. Werewolves

Post by canadianbacon Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:50 am

Pandora wrote:I actually prefer werelions. XD Most people don't know what I'm talking about when I mention a werelion, and a lot are too dumb to put 2 and 2 together to figure out what that is...

then they'd really have a problem with D&D. more specificly my friend who made a character that came to be known as captain shitty druid.
    see he was a lycanthrope with Multi peronality disorder. each personality was a diffrent lycanthropic creature... one was a wereboar another was a were tiger another was a werewolf and he had a few others. and each personality had a trigger word. he spent most of the campaign as the drunkard wereboar because my other friend was playing his drunk and the trigger word was beer.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:45 am

Haha! Nice. Aren't there wererats in D&D too?

Y'know, I tried to play D&D once, but the people I played with wouldn't let me do what I wanted with my character. I wanted to be a werewolf but they wouldn't let me. There were other things they didn't let me do, but I only played for like, 1 night with them.
    Jimbo
    Jimbo

Post by Jimbo Sun May 10, 2009 6:15 pm

Lord Grey II wrote:I disagree. There are plenty of vampires that are feral.

To me a feral vampire doesn't sound to be much more than an agile zombie with most of its intelligence intact and needs to drink blood. And im not a fan of the upper class vampires either. Lycanthropes all the way for me Exclamation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:16 pm