Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

Koleyl's review of Broken Plot Device.

Koleyl

Koleyl's review of Broken Plot Device. Empty Koleyl's review of Broken Plot Device.

Post by Koleyl Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:12 am

Hey there Liz.

It's time for Koleyl's webcomic review.

I've been reading your comic since day one and I have to say I am a huge fan. You created wonderful characters like well Liz, Sid, Maxine, Sunni and many more. Although the comic is like one of those random plot lines from crazy ninja attacks to World of warcraft parodies it's a must read for all who is an anthro fan or just loves crazy randomness.

I give Broken Plot Device a ten out of ten.

And be sure to visit my DA site here at http://koleyl.deviantart.com
    for my crazy stories of my own crazy characters.

From Montana USA this is Koleyl. Rock on Liz, rock on
    Gast

Koleyl's review of Broken Plot Device. Empty Re: Koleyl's review of Broken Plot Device.

Post by Gast Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Koleyl wrote:Hey there Liz.

It's time for Koleyl's webcomic review.

I've been reading your comic since day one and I have to say I am a huge fan. You created wonderful characters like well Liz, Sid, Maxine, Sunni and many more. Although the comic is like one of those random plot lines from crazy ninja attacks to World of warcraft parodies it's a must read for all who is an anthro fan or just loves crazy randomness.

I give Broken Plot Device a ten out of ten.

And be sure to visit my DA site here at http://koleyl.deviantart.com
    for my crazy stories of my own crazy characters.

From Montana USA this is Koleyl. Rock on Liz, rock on

Same here! I started reading more web-comics since the day I noticed the link on www.jaynaylor.com which was the only site I read so far. But now I have one more reason to be happy on mondays and thursdays! Keep up that awesome work! Du bist spitze! (german for : you are great!)

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:29 pm