Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

+12
Drako
Arka
Pandora
Zombaholic
Slit
lost
Teh Chay
Aecas
padfootsm
Lizardbeth
DannyBoy
Shii
16 posters

Storyline Suggestions and Predictions

Shii
    Shii

Storyline Suggestions and Predictions Empty Storyline Suggestions and Predictions

Post by Shii Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:38 am

Since we have this great new forum to play in, how about some constructive topics?

Where do you all think the storyline will go?

Either suggestions on what you predict, or post your ideas for story arcs.

Maybe Liz can use some of our ideas if ever in the far, far future inspiration runs a bit dry. :-)
    Shii
    Shii

Storyline Suggestions and Predictions Empty Re: Storyline Suggestions and Predictions

Post by Shii Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:11 am

I'll compile a list of the best suggestions and ideas.

IDEAS/PREDICTIONS - FORUM CONTRIBUTOR

007: Agent Bond stuff next
    -padfootsm

Cowboys vs. spies maybe?
    -padfootsm

I predict that Sid's mysterious past will eventually come to light...his checkered past of pirating...and how he knows his foe, the ninjas so well.

I'm guessing abandoned as a baby, raised by ninjas, rebelled at a young age when his parents didn't understand him and his strange hormonal way of using the letter, "R" too much...and thus he fled to the coast and joined a scurvy band of pirates! He'll have to go on some wild hijinks, be trained by a wise old mentor, be given his first lightsaber, find out his mortal foe is actually his father and...wait...sorry, got a bit ahead of myself there.
    -padfootsm

I'll predict that given the new discovery of Rodney's love for plants, at some point we shall see that he has a secret/private garden or botanical centre hidden underground. Somewhere where he can indugle his green thumb and love of plant life away from the dirt and grime of the custodial side of the appartment.
    -Aecas

Hogswatch Party!
    -Teh Chay

Ill bet Liz is some high powered magic user who is sectretly protecting the people who live in the building from an evil force, Because the Powers that Be brought them together to fulfil some neat destiny
    -lost

That said, I predict...that it will be revealed that the Tank Girl costume will turn out to be more appropriate than expected because Max is from an alternate future where a ninja-pirate appocalypse has all but destroyed civilization as we know it. Only through an aging Zigfried's creation of a one shot time machine was the teen freedom fighter able to make it back to a time before the appocalypse occurred. She has been keeping close watch on Sid ever since.

As a side note, an alternate future also exists wherein Robo Rex abuses his USB interface to seize control of the internet and every computer controlled production line in the world. It is a dark future with only push-ups bras, bustiers, and thongs for the women of the world. The only exceptions exist in the handmade but comparitively comfortable undergarments of the (literally) underground resistance. Or maybe that's just Robo Rex dreaming...

I also predict...that Sunny will unearth evidence that an ancient, barbaric society once worshipped the dark goddess H'llau Ketteh, source of the evil pervading the site of their home. All will be furry, tentacled doom until Sylver accidentally manages to save the day when he exposes the goddess to the one weakness that didn't exist back in her heyday - flash photography.
    -Slit

I just thought of this (but I didn't come up with it) LICD every valentines day does something called take a cast member on a dater, and what happens is that they receive emails from fans saying who they would like to take on a date and why and the writers decide randomly select one to do.

Now I know this is your story and your talent and you don't even have to listen to the suggestions here, but I think that would be kinda fun!

**LICD least I could do - www.licd.com
    - Dannyboy

Zombies, It needs them.
    - Zombaholic

I predict...the zombie menace will occur because of a little misunderstanding between Inix and Liz. Having overheard Inix praising the gingerbread cookies made by her dear aunt Macha Tiaso Iria-Feldspar (or whatever our beloved artist names the relative), Liz decides to ask for the recipe - gingerbread men are very seasonal after all, and the oven warms the kitchen nicely. Regretably a snowblinded ninja choses the wrong window to open, and a cold gust sends Liz back into hybernation until the room warms again.

Later, the ectothermic artist finds Inix shut in her room with the door closed. Inquiries through the closed door result in a distracted Inix barely noticing that she's being spoken to by Liz. What Liz hears following her question is Inix reading aloud part of the list of ingedients and instructions for a necromantic spell she's researching. Yes, that's right. Liz accidentally creates zombie gingerbread men, and in the style of more recent speedy zombies, they're fast as fast can be!

Much trauma is had by all (the little beasts proving surprisingly strong and having a nasty bite) until Sid helps defeat them by passing out supersoakers. One good thing does come of it though - Inix realizes that only someone with latent talent could bring the gingerbread men to life (or unlife in this case), and thus the dragoness takes the unlikely pupil under her wing. Cue the series of whimsical magical mess ups.
    -Slit

what about an evil twin of Liz that appears because she played around with some of Inix´s stuff!^^ After that an evil twin appears who catches Liz and take her place. All of her friends would be victims of evil jokes,strange acting and weird happenings until Inix solves the problem! I could imagine an evil Liz would be very funny. She might even flirt with Sylver!
    -Timo Rudel

Screw pirates and ninjas and cowboys and spies. We need some zombies up in here! That would be totally awesome if someone moved that giant frog out of the basement and a horde of zombies got through. Then perhaps there should be some other evil spirits that come through as well to swallow everyone's souls! Maybe Ziegfreid could invent a bunch of zombie-killing devices (or just throw Robo-Rex at their heads) and then there could be a massive Evil-Dead/Army of Darkness-esque story arc where someone uses a chainsaw attachment to their arm and a sawed-off double-barrel shot gun. ....Aw yeah....and it should be Maxine that has those, just to throw in a twist.
    -Pandora

I predict it will be revealed that Sylver was the first person to be cryogenically stored then revived decades later. He was carefully brainwashed to forget his pre-freeze life and a story about rich parents away on travel was manufactured to hide the truth. I mean, come on, he calls women 'chicks' and 'broads' and his hair and attire are straight out of West Side Story. As for why the technology for safe cryogenics was not made available to the public at large, it was a cold blooded (sorry for the pun) decision by the Mammals in Black, made after much statistical analysis and extrapolation showed that the potential long term harm to society far outweighed the long and short term benefits.
    -Slit

Since Sunny isn't the violent type, how will she react to Sylver's (doubtless awkward) advances? I'm betting on her being pretty oblivious until he's finally forced to ask her to go out with him and she just turns him down with a smile, probably making a comment about how silly it would be for them to date - they have nothing in common.
    -Slit

Last edited by Shii on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 15 times in total
    DannyBoy
    DannyBoy

Storyline Suggestions and Predictions Empty Re: Storyline Suggestions and Predictions

Post by DannyBoy Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:25 pm

UNDERWEAR PILLOW FIGHT!!!

...no?

...don't hurt me
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:28 pm

Hahaha.

I certainly wouldn't object, but I don't think that's going to be happening any time soon. *chuckles*
    Lizardbeth
    Lizardbeth
    Admin

Post by Lizardbeth Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:54 pm

Ooo Ooo Ooo, can I guess what happens next? Very Happy lol
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:01 am

Haha. Feel free, but I think that counts as cheating. :p

And I don't want any REAL spoilers. It's just fun to guess.
    Lizardbeth
    Lizardbeth
    Admin

Post by Lizardbeth Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:04 am

Heehee, of course not. I won't say anything though, I don't wanna be called a cheater. Very Happy
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:33 pm

Maybe the person/people who guess closest what your eclectic storyline will include can get cookies or sumfin', lol.

Though I have to say I'm surprised at the lack of response. Oh well. I'm not very good at predicting anything myself.
    padfootsm
    padfootsm

Post by padfootsm Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:05 pm

Ooooh...

I'm going to go with 007: Agent Bond stuff next. We've had pirates vs. ninjas...we need to move on to the next fun little storyline. Cowboys vs. spies maybe? XD
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:31 pm

Haha,you made me think of Spy Vs. Spy from Mad Magazine.

I think Slyver's 007 costume on Halloween looked pretty good. Who knows what her devious mind is thinking of? Certainly more Pirates and Ninjas...never gets old.

Thanks for the suggestions. ^-^
    padfootsm
    padfootsm

Post by padfootsm Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:57 pm

Since no one else seems to be stepping up here...why don't I continue?

I predict that Sid's mysterious past will eventually come to light...his checkered past of pirating...and how he knows his foe, the ninjas so well.

I'm guessing abandoned as a baby, raised by ninjas, rebelled at a young age when his parents didn't understand him and his strange hormonal way of using the letter, "R" too much...and thus he fled to the coast and joined a scurvy band of pirates! He'll have to go on some wild hijinks, be trained by a wise old mentor, be given his first lightsaber, find out his mortal foe is actually his father and...wait...sorry, got a bit ahead of myself there.

Ummm...let's stick with Sid's past. I predict more to come.
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Ooh, sounds good. Very Happy I like how you think.

Yeh, Sid is one of my favorite characters as well, so I wouldn't mind a little bit of his past coming to light at all. Him and Maxine. Even though I'm a wolf, I've got a soft spot for the felines, hehe.

Thanks again, Pad. Smile
    Aecas
    Aecas

Post by Aecas Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:53 am

I'll predict that given the new discovery of Rodney's love for plants, at some point we shall see that he has a secret/private garden or botanical centre hidden underground. Somewhere where he can indugle his green thumb and love of plant life away from the dirt and grime of the custodial side of the appartment.
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:38 pm

Hey, yeh! That's a good idea. Smile

Nice thinking, Aecas, I'll add it to the list!
    Teh Chay
    Teh Chay

Post by Teh Chay Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:00 am

*scurries in from another thread*

Hogswatch Party!
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:57 pm

Hogswatch party?

I'm not exactly sure what that is. x3
    lost

Post by lost Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Ok, Im slow, so what Sad Ill bet Liz is some high powered magic user who is sectretly protecting the people who live in the building from an evil force, Because the Powers that Be brought them together to fulfil some neat destiny,,,kinda thing,,,,,,,,,or sumething,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[/b]quit laughuing.
    Teh Chay
    Teh Chay

Post by Teh Chay Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:12 pm

Shii wrote:Hogswatch party?

I'm not exactly sure what that is. x3

Think christmas, only santa is an anthropomorphic wild boar in a red suit and children are given gifts of pork based foodstuffs. It's from Discworld.
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:18 pm

Ooh, ok Teh. That's cool. :-) I'll add you onto the list.

lost, isn't that Inix's job? :p
    DannyBoy
    DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:52 pm

Is it just me or is the most normal down to earth person the Gothish/Punkish Maxine? Typically those people are the outside of the norm. Just my observation.
    Slit

Post by Slit Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:08 am

Well...normal is relative, don'tcha think? I mean Liz is normal for an artist and Zig is fairly normal for an engineer! (^.^)

Still, if you mean 'normal' in the sense of the "watches prime time TV and is part of a target demographic" group, Max does seem the most normal. Whether she is or not though...well, she's known Sid a rather long time.

That said, I predict...that it will be revealed that the Tank Girl costume will turn out to be more appropriate than expected because Max is from an alternate future where a ninja-pirate appocalypse has all but destroyed civilization as we know it. Only through an aging Zigfried's creation of a one shot time machine was the teen freedom fighter able to make it back to a time before the appocalypse occurred. She has been keeping close watch on Sid ever since.

As a side note, an alternate future also exists wherein Robo Rex abuses his USB interface to seize control of the internet and every computer controlled production line in the world. It is a dark future with only push-ups bras, bustiers, and thongs for the women of the world. The only exceptions exist in the handmade but comparitively comfortable undergarments of the (literally) underground resistance. Or maybe that's just Robo Rex dreaming...

I also predict...that Sunny will unearth evidence that an ancient, barbaric society once worshipped the dark goddess H'llau Ketteh, source of the evil pervading the site of their home. All will be furry, tentacled doom until Sylver accidentally manages to save the day when he exposes the goddess to the one weakness that didn't exist back in her heyday - flash photography.

Heh...just some off the wall thoughts.
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:04 am

I would agree, that Maxine is fairly normal-esque, but I think she has an accurate personality as far as her stereotype would go for dressing as she does.

Slit...

I don't really know what to say, except that I like your alternate future. *laughs hard*

Uhm. You're certainly creative. xD Would you like me to post all of that on the front page, or do you have a favorite?
    Slit

Post by Slit Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:04 am

*grins and takes a bow* Glad I could make someone laugh! If you think they're good, take any or all of them, though you must admit, the notion of a future pirate-ninja appocalypse seems particularly appropriate.
    (^.^)
    lost

Post by lost Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:45 am

Shii, yes ,,,but ,,,,who knows. scratch
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:28 pm

True, lost. Maybe Liz and Inix are closer than we realize. ;-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:07 am