Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

+12
Drako
Arka
Pandora
Zombaholic
Slit
lost
Teh Chay
Aecas
padfootsm
Lizardbeth
DannyBoy
Shii
16 posters

Storyline Suggestions and Predictions

DannyBoy
    DannyBoy

Storyline Suggestions and Predictions - Page 5 Empty Re: Storyline Suggestions and Predictions

Post by DannyBoy Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:15 pm

Liz is bringing down da Hammar!

Anyway I think Sylver will
    a)
    End up hurting Sunny right after he actually gets feelings for her, after she discovers why he started "courting" her.
    b)
    Keep getting into ridiculous situations trying to impress Sunny when she has concerns elsewhere.

So I'm pretty much stealing everyone elses predictions. XD
    Pandora
    Pandora

Storyline Suggestions and Predictions - Page 5 Empty Re: Storyline Suggestions and Predictions

Post by Pandora Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:07 pm

I hope it won't end up being one of those cliche plot lines like in those movies "She's All That" or "Ten Things I Hate About You" (though I do like that movie). Those two getting together and then her finding out the truth and getting all hurt about it would seem a little overused of an idea. I just think it would be funny to see Sylver continuously try to stop her and get in all sorts of messy situations while doing it.
    Slit

Post by Slit Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:28 pm

In short: Don't make me turn this forum around and go home. Wink

Yes, ma'am! (^.^)

Can't we all just get along? Lizardbeth's avatar is so adorable. I'm new to the forums. Yeah... not a place to make introductions. I think that Sid and Sunny would make an adorable couple. Yeah... my input is very helpful. I'll do better.

I certainly hope we can! You're absolutely correct about Liz's avatar. There, see? We agree on something! I wouldn't worry about this not being the thread for intros. There is one, but I don't think any forum police are going to show up and bust you for not using it. I also agree that Sid and Sunny would look cute together. Whether that happens remains to be seen, of course. Since this thread is about reader's opinions concerning the future of the comic, your input has indeed been helpful. Welcome to the forum!

Anyway I think Sylver will
    a)
    End up hurting Sunny right after he actually gets feelings for her, after she discovers why he started "courting" her.
    b)
    Keep getting into ridiculous situations trying to impress Sunny when she has concerns elsewhere.

I hope it isn't option A. Even if done to comedic effect, I'd rather not see Sunny hurt. Granted, something like that would definitely make a difference in Sylver, but still... Needless to say, I rather like B myself.
    (^.^)

So I'm pretty much stealing everyone elses predictions. XD

Oh, but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

I just think it would be funny to see Sylver continuously try to stop her and get in all sorts of messy situations while doing it.

I hear that!
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Lizardbeth wrote:In short: Don't make me turn this forum around and go home. Wink

Noooo! What would I do during boring classes?!
    Slit

Post by Slit Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Noooo! What would I do during boring classes?!

If your life were a comedy, the answer would be obvious - sleep! Of course, you'd be inevitably awakened in ways embarrassing for you and amusing for the viewing audience.

Hmmm...have you got a PSP or Nintendo DS?

^
    |
    |
    |
    I am a bad influence! Razz
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:51 pm

Joely (DannyBoy knows who that is...by the way he reads BPD too.) just made an interesting suggestion. We seem to have been thinking that Sylver will actually start liking Sunny, or that he will simply fake it and get into lots of messy situations. Why not both?
    DannyBoy
    DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Start off with the faking and bumbling then move on to actual liking? Hmm, I am intrigued. That actually does seem like a very plausible idea. Although, it is still a little cliche.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:07 pm

Not really that. More like starting off with bumbling, moving to actual liking, but still putting up with the bumbling and messy situations because of wanting to be around her, not just doing what Inix told him to do.
    DannyBoy
    DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:11 pm

I still can't help but feel that that whole situation was pulled out of something...DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS! Oh DUDE I totally loved that movie! That's why that seemed so familiar to me.
    The 2 con men try to impress this girl so they can steal from her both actually fall for her, and she steals from them cause she was a con artist as well!

ehehe god movie, good good movie!
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:12 pm

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive!" That's the first thing I could think of when you describe that movie.
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:51 pm

Sheesh. I take a break from this forum for a while, and not only does everyone shoot past my post count in a flash but suddenly my thread goes WAY de-railed.

Lol. I put the one actual suggestion from the last 4 pages on the front page; thanks for making a semblance of an attempt to get back on-topic, haha.
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:55 pm

You're still number 3! Yeah, we're pretty good at derailing threads. It's fun!

I predict that there will be shenanigans!
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Lol. Not that it meant anything really, but for the longest time I had double the post count of even the #2 lmao. I spent a lot of time on this forum.
    CalDayton
    CalDayton

Post by CalDayton Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:06 pm

I swear to god I will pistol-whip the next person to say "shenanigans"

Last edited by CalDayton on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Grey II
    Lord Grey II

Post by Lord Grey II Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 pm

CalDayton wrote:I swear to god I will pistol-whip the next person to say "shenanigans"

Shenanigans! Shenanigans! Shenanigans! *Glee!*

Don't hurt me! It's such a fun word!
    Zombaholic
    Zombaholic

Post by Zombaholic Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:25 am

Lord Grey II wrote:
    CalDayton wrote:I swear to god I will pistol-whip the next person to say "shenanigans"

Shenanigans! Shenanigans! Shenanigans! *Glee!*

Don't hurt me! It's such a fun word!

That's a catapultan
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:55 pm

also Storyline Suggestions and Predictions - Page 5 Derail2

Hey, hey, what's the name of that one restaurant that has all that stuff on the walls?
    CalDayton
    CalDayton

Post by CalDayton Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:17 am

Pandora wrote:

Hey, hey, what's the name of that one restaurant that has all that stuff on the walls?
    you mean shenanigans?

(you so win the reference prize Wink )

and for the rest of y'all, watch this nsfw clip from super troopers. just thinking about it makes me lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vpe98B-IAM
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:52 pm

CalDayton wrote:
    Pandora wrote:

you mean shenanigans?

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!"
    Slit

Post by Slit Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:10 am

Bwahahahah! Dang, it's been so long since I saw that movie, I totally forgot that scene!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:25 pm