Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

+12
Drako
Arka
Pandora
Zombaholic
Slit
lost
Teh Chay
Aecas
padfootsm
Lizardbeth
DannyBoy
Shii
16 posters

Storyline Suggestions and Predictions

DannyBoy
    DannyBoy

Storyline Suggestions and Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Storyline Suggestions and Predictions

Post by DannyBoy Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:43 am

I just thought of this (but I didn't come up with it) LICD every valentines day does something called take a cast member on a dater, and what happens is that they receive emails from fans saying who they would like to take on a date and why and the writers decide randomly select one to do.

Now I know this is your story and your talent and you don't even have to listen to the suggestions here, but I think that would be kinda fun!

**LICD least I could do - www.licd.com
    Shii
    Shii

Storyline Suggestions and Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Storyline Suggestions and Predictions

Post by Shii Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:49 am

Aww, yeh. I really like that idea, Dannyboy.

Smile Here's to hoping, right? xD I would totally grab Maxine for that, without hesitation. She's mah kinda gal. ;-) And dresses stylishly too.
    DannyBoy
    DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:11 pm

NOOOOO! SHE'S MINE!!!

Evil or Very Mad

I'm watching you...
    Zombaholic
    Zombaholic

Post by Zombaholic Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:39 pm

Zombies, It needs them.
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:47 pm

Haha!

Awesome suggestion. It's the least I'd expect from someone named "Zombaholic."

Definitely goes on the list, lol. What good comic is devoid of zombies?
    Slit

Post by Slit Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:15 am

I'll see your threat of zombies and raise you a tie in! I predict...the zombie menace will occur because of a little misunderstanding between Inix and Liz. Having overheard Inix praising the gingerbread cookies made by her dear aunt Macha Tiaso Iria-Feldspar (or whatever our beloved artist names the relative), Liz decides to ask for the recipe - gingerbread men are very seasonal after all, and the oven warms the kitchen nicely. Regretably a snowblinded ninja choses the wrong window to open, and a cold gust sends Liz back into hybernation until the room warms again.

Later, the ectothermic artist finds Inix shut in her room with the door closed. Inquiries through the closed door result in a distracted Inix barely noticing that she's being spoken to by Liz. What Liz hears following her question is Inix reading aloud part of the list of ingedients and instructions for a necromantic spell she's researching. Yes, that's right. Liz accidentally creates zombie gingerbread men, and in the style of more recent speedy zombies, they're fast as fast can be!

Much trauma is had by all (the little beasts proving surprisingly strong and having a nasty bite) until Sid helps defeat them by passing out supersoakers. One good thing does come of it though - Inix realizes that only someone with latent talent could bring the gingerbread men to life (or unlife in this case), and thus the dragoness takes the unlikely pupil under her wing. Cue the series of whimsical magical mess ups.
    (^.^)
    Gast

Post by Gast Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:53 pm

Slit wrote:I'll see your threat of zombies and raise you a tie in! I predict...the zombie menace will occur because of a little misunderstanding between Inix and Liz. Having overheard Inix praising the gingerbread cookies made by her dear aunt Macha Tiaso Iria-Feldspar (or whatever our beloved artist names the relative), Liz decides to ask for the recipe - gingerbread men are very seasonal after all, and the oven warms the kitchen nicely. Regretably a snowblinded ninja choses the wrong window to open, and a cold gust sends Liz back into hybernation until the room warms again.

Later, the ectothermic artist finds Inix shut in her room with the door closed. Inquiries through the closed door result in a distracted Inix barely noticing that she's being spoken to by Liz. What Liz hears following her question is Inix reading aloud part of the list of ingedients and instructions for a necromantic spell she's researching. Yes, that's right. Liz accidentally creates zombie gingerbread men, and in the style of more recent speedy zombies, they're fast as fast can be!

Much trauma is had by all (the little beasts proving surprisingly strong and having a nasty bite) until Sid helps defeat them by passing out supersoakers. One good thing does come of it though - Inix realizes that only someone with latent talent could bring the gingerbread men to life (or unlife in this case), and thus the dragoness takes the unlikely pupil under her wing. Cue the series of whimsical magical mess ups.
    (^.^)
    Awesome Slit! XD
    I just had an idea myself: what about an evil twin of Liz that appears because she played around with some of Inix´s stuff!^^ After that an evil twin appears who catches Liz and take her place. All of her friends would be victims of evil jokes,strange acting and weird happenings until Inix solves the problem! I could imagine an evil Liz would be very funny. She might even flirt with Sylver!^^
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:30 pm

Heh, Slit, maybe you should start your own webcomic. Smile You certainly seem to have the creativity.

I'll stick both of you guys on the Suggestion list!

I think an evil Liz would be pretty funny too. With so many characters there are so many possibilities for awkwardness/misunderstandings/hilarity.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:29 am

Screw pirates and ninjas and cowboys and spies. We need some zombies up in here! That would be totally awesome if someone moved that giant frog out of the basement and a horde of zombies got through. Then perhaps there should be some other evil spirits that come through as well to swallow everyone's souls! Maybe Ziegfreid could invent a bunch of zombie-killing devices (or just throw Robo-Rex at their heads) and then there could be a massive Evil-Dead/Army of Darkness-esque story arc where someone uses a chainsaw attachment to their arm and a sawed-off double-barrel shot gun. ....Aw yeah....and it should be Maxine that has those, just to throw in a twist. Twisted Evil
    DannyBoy
    DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:24 pm

Hail to the King Baby!
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:21 am

GROOVY, come get some!
    Slit

Post by Slit Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:22 am

Shii wrote:Heh, Slit, maybe you should start your own webcomic. Smile You certainly seem to have the creativity.

I'll stick both of you guys on the Suggestion list!

I think an evil Liz would be pretty funny too. With so many characters there are so many possibilities for awkwardness/misunderstandings/hilarity.

Awww, now you're making me blush. Seriously though, I don't have the artistic talent to back up the imagination. I can make a decent bit of artwork with a ridiculous amount of time and effort, but churning out comics on even a weekly basis is beyond me. On the other paw, I don't mind at all sharing the inspiration of my bunny muse with people.
    (^.^)

Yes, bunny muse - not like Muse from Drawing Under the Influences. No, the vision of my muse predates that - at some point Honey, my anthro snowshoe hare character decided my muse needed a form, and so she took the role. Of course, she insisted on dressing the part, or rather undressing the part as she changed her attire to nothing more than streamers of cloth and mist that constantly move about yet always obscure her otherwise bare form - she's such a tease that way.
    (9.9)

Hmmm...the randomness that occurs at 0-early-hundred...
    DannyBoy
    DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:26 am

Well even that is better than what I am able to produce
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Screw pirates and ninjas and cowboys and spies. We need some zombies up in here! That would be totally awesome if someone moved that giant frog out of the basement and a horde of zombies got through. Then perhaps there should be some other evil spirits that come through as well to swallow everyone's souls! Maybe Ziegfreid could invent a bunch of zombie-killing devices (or just throw Robo-Rex at their heads) and then there could be a massive Evil-Dead/Army of Darkness-esque story arc where someone uses a chainsaw attachment to their arm and a sawed-off double-barrel shot gun. ....Aw yeah....and it should be Maxine that has those, just to throw in a twist. Twisted Evil

Seems like Zombies are getting quite a bit of support! Maxine doesn't seem to be the type to go all rampage-y to me, unless one of the Zombies got in her way or something while she was trying to play videogames, hehe.

But good suggestions nonetheless. Up it goes.!

I'm really the same way, Slit. Even though I'm a fairly talented artist, it takes me hours to do even one panel if I were to draw it. I'm sure speed would come with practice, but I don't really want to spend the time getting there, lol.

And yeh, writing comes much easier for me as well.

Muses seem to be teases by nature. Wonder why that is.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:52 am

I don't think it's so much that she would rampage, but she's badass enough to match that of Ash Williams. Sylver would look more the part....but he's a jerk, which Ash is not. I think it would be far funnier to see him wimp out in the face of zombies than be the one to kill them. After that beating he got from the bouncer at the bar, I would picture him playing it up and puffing his ego only to be thwarted by his actual lack of manliness.
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Well, you have to remember too, he's ALL about the puffing up and nothing else. Remember when he tried to show off by carrying Sunny's bags?

He could barely carry one!

I have this mental image of Sylver going over to a zombie and trying to show off for Liz or something, punching it in the face, like, breaking his paw or something similar while the zombie goes nowhere, and then running away crying.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:31 pm

I could picture him trying to punch the zombie and being bitten. Then they would have to find a cure. Which is where Inix would come in!
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Brilliant.
    Slit

Post by Slit Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:54 am

Heh...I'm gonna haveta disagree about Ash not being a jerk, Pandora. I mean, have you really payed attention to how he treated everyone other than his girlfriend? Once she was dead, he wasn't exactly Mr. Congeniality - understandable given the circumstances, mind you, and some of the people deserved the attitude, but he was one heck of an ass for most of Army of Darkness. The main reason he was still so very likable is because he's Just That Good - that and of course the whole thing was played for laughs. That's why we like him but not Sylver - if Sylver's attitude was exactly the same as it is now but he really was as good as he claimed, he'd be more popular - not as popular as Bruce Campbell or Brian Blessed, but not everyone can be that good.
    Wink
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Yeah, he was kind of ego-pumped by the time Army of Darkness rolled around, but I don't really blame him. He had just tried his damndest to get rid of the deadite threat that could have spread and swallowed the souls of the world, and got sucked in and plopped right where he didn't belong. Plus, he'd lost like, three girlfriends to the deadites (well, if you read the Army of Darkness comics he does...which I do...) and had to deal with his hand being possessed and then cut off, then replaced by a chainsaw. Also, he did get possessed himself ( I believe in Evil Dead 2) and had to beat that out of his own body. Then in Army of Darkness, little copies of him jumped inside and made Evil Ash, and he had to cope with that too.

Ash has had to deal with all that and he's still alive. I think he's owed a few bragging rights. Sylver on the other hand...well...he's just a douche that has no bite to back up his bark.
    Slit

Post by Slit Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:20 pm

Well, I wasn't really complaining about Ash's bragging. Actually I was referring to how he spent most of AoD essentially saying, 'Screw you and your little deadite problem. Just send me home.' There's more I could say on the subject, but we're drifting a TAD off topic.
    Wink

So...back on topic, I do agree that Maxine would make a worthy successor to Ash, though I think I like her best with both hands.
    Catgirl Veranda Neato!
    Very Happy
    Shii
    Shii

Post by Shii Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:40 am

Hahaha.

I was just kinda sitting on the side, with this expression, "o-o," watching the discussion drift further and further. xD

Anyway, jolly good. Max would certainly kick some zombie ass. And look darn good while doing it.

*has a mental image of Max stepping on a zombie's head with her "bitch" boots and leaving the word 'bitch' imprinted in rotting brains*
    Slit

Post by Slit Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 am

Heee! Yes, I could see that...quickly followed by Rodney saying, "You better wipe those off before you come back into my building. And don't think turning undead is gonna be any excuse to be late with your rent!" Somehow I envision Sunny hugging the daylights a very confused looking zombie and commenting to someone, "Isn't he the cutest?" I love Sunny.
    (^.^)

Come to think about it, Liz might just want to do a picture of them, and if Sunny could keep the zombie passive long enough for a picture, Zig would take the opportunity to study it and maybe learn something about the zombies. Sid would be fighting right along side Max probably with ninja assistance - enemy of my enemy time, ya know. Inix would be trying to direct people to what she felt was the source of the zombie threat, while Sylver...he would probably come within a hairsbreadth of becoming a zombie himself...several times, and Rex is immune so he'd just be sitting on the sidelines hoping to see some females get their clothes torn off.
    Pandora
    Pandora

Post by Pandora Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:03 pm

HAHA! Aw, when you mentioned Sunny keeping it passive enough to take a picture, I immediately thought of Sean of the Dead when "Mary" is trying to bite Sean and Ed just stands by and takes a Polaroid. lol!
    Arka

Post by Arka Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:08 am

I am going to go out on a limb and predict the salamafia is going to somehow defeat themselves.

...what? Salamafia. Salamander and mafia.

IT'S THE BEST I COULD DO AT MIDNIGHT! Shut uppa yo' face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 am