Broken Plot Device

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Plot Device

BPD readers & fans talking about stuff they like

+5
Lizardbeth
Teasealot
Lord Grey II
Drako
Powerphreak
9 posters

Holding another audition for Animated Broken Plot Device. (Liz, Sunny, Rodney and an animator)

Tr4n515t0r

Holding another audition for Animated Broken Plot Device. (Liz, Sunny, Rodney and an animator) - Page 3 Empty Re: Holding another audition for Animated Broken Plot Device. (Liz, Sunny, Rodney and an animator)

Post by Tr4n515t0r Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:27 am

Mainly that the way that they do things over there is: In your OP you will state what you need, deadline, audition lines, types of voices you are looking for. Like I said, just follow the sticky guidelines. But usually after you set a deadline you then hand pick who gets the parts. Just like an audition for a play. The person with the most votes doesn't get the part, the person holding the auditions picks the person he/she likes best for the part.

Doesn't seem to be much voting activity going on anyway. So I don't think it would matter that much to not have a voting system and just have you pick who you like best. =P
    Powerphreak
    Powerphreak

Holding another audition for Animated Broken Plot Device. (Liz, Sunny, Rodney and an animator) - Page 3 Empty Re: Holding another audition for Animated Broken Plot Device. (Liz, Sunny, Rodney and an animator)

Post by Powerphreak Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:34 pm

Lol, as far as the voting part, looks like nobody else is going to be voting anyways. I may end up picking you and Pegasus for the parts auditioned for here.

In all honesty though, I'd ask you to change your Rodney up a bit. I couldn't understand what you were saying.
    Powerphreak
    Powerphreak

Post by Powerphreak Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Just checking with everyone, and trying to see if everyone is still up for this. I'm going to try tomorrow to get a thread up on the VAA board to see if anyone there is interested in lending their talents. I would have done it sooner, but I've just been real busy Sad
    Powerphreak
    Powerphreak

Post by Powerphreak Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Anyone? If no one responds, this project is going to die Sad
    Kumquaticus
    Kumquaticus

Post by Kumquaticus Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:00 pm

*Responds*

Dang, I wish I had any vocal talent whatsoever.
    Powerphreak
    Powerphreak

Post by Powerphreak Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Well give it a try. I don't think I've heard an audition from you.
    Kumquaticus
    Kumquaticus

Post by Kumquaticus Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Powerphreak wrote:Well give it a try. I don't think I've heard an audition from you.

I might consider it if there was a character that my awful voice fit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:44 pm